Frameserver doesn't work in new Magix Vegas pro 14!

Emihir0

Sep 29, 2016, 1:21:11 PM9/29/16
to frameserver-discuss
Frameserver doesn't work in new Magix Vegas pro 14! Is it possibile get an update? Thanks in advance!

Yvan Corvey-Biron

Oct 3, 2016, 9:27:13 AM10/3/16
to frameserver-discuss
Hello,

Strange. For my part I use the Frameserver with Sony Vegas Pro 14. No issue.
In what folder did you Installed the files of DMFS?

Have a good day.

DerohneNick

Oct 7, 2016, 8:37:00 AM10/7/16
to frameserver-discuss
I have the same problem. It works in Vegas 13, but not in Vegas 14.

DerohneNick

Oct 7, 2016, 8:55:44 AM10/7/16
to frameserver-discuss
Never mind. The problem is the lacking plug-in in the new Vegas 14 installation. Installing DMFS in the same directory (ignore the warnings), but installing the plug-in into the new Vegas 14 installation fixes this problem. Or, uninstall first, if you're not using both versions.

Emihir0

Oct 8, 2016, 9:20:57 PM10/8/16
to frameserver-discuss
It works now, thanks guys. I installed in vegas pro 14 directory :D

Red Screen

Dec 7, 2018, 5:55:00 AM12/7/18
to frameserver-discuss
Which version did you install ?
Have to install 2.14 ?,   or 2.15 (indicate for vegas 13 only)
Message has been deleted