Does it work with...

已查看 236 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Coolshows101

未读,
2012年4月10日 22:50:322012/4/10
收件人 frameserv...@googlegroups.com
Does Frame Server work with Windows Movie Maker?

FrontierDK

未读,
2012年4月11日 04:47:512012/4/11

Den onsdag den 11. april 2012 04.50.32 UTC+2 skrev Coolshows101:
Does Frame Server work with Windows Movie Maker?

The homepage for Debugmode Frameserver (www.debugmode.com) says this:

This version supports the following editing software.
- Sony Vegas Pro - tested with Vegas Pro 11.0 and earlier
- Adobe Premiere Pro - tested with CS5 and Elements 10.0
- Ulead MediaStudio Pro - tested with MSP 7.0
- Ulead VideoStudio - tested with VideoStudio 8.0
- Pure Motion EditStudio - tested with EditStudio 6.0
- DebugMode Wax - works with Wax 2.0e and above.

Windows Movie maker is not in the list, so I'm guessing that you can't serve from Windows Movie Maker. I don't know if Windows Movie Maker will pick up the virtual .AVI file, but it would also be kinda useless to try...since any of the mentioned NLE's outshine Windows Movie Maker anyways?
已删除帖子

Coolshows101

未读,
2012年4月13日 13:58:002012/4/13
收件人 frameserv...@googlegroups.com
More message actions
11:55 AM (less than a minute ago)
I want to got from windows movie maker to Ulead VideoStudio 10.

FrontierDK

未读,
2012年4月14日 03:46:582012/4/14

Den fredag den 13. april 2012 19.58.00 UTC+2 skrev Coolshows101:

11:55 AM (less than a minute ago)

I want to got from windows movie maker to Ulead VideoStudio 10.

 That isn't supported. Windows Movie Maker only uses it's internal routines.

Coolshows101

未读,
2012年4月14日 16:35:122012/4/14
收件人 frameserv...@googlegroups.com
That's sad. Deburmode should add it.

Klaus Jakobsen

未读,
2012年4月17日 08:05:182012/4/17
收件人 frameserv...@googlegroups.com

That's sad. Deburmode should add it.
I'm guessing that it isn't even possible. In order to frameserve something, the hosting application needs to be willing to both do a lot of things and also add support for 3rd party tools. Microsoft seems all too DRM-happy to ever let that happen...

I'm curious though - what happens in Windows Movie Maker which can't be done in your Ulead VideoStudio 10?

Maxi

未读,
2017年10月2日 04:54:302017/10/2
收件人 frameserver-discuss
Wonder to wich encoders can be readable from framserver? up to now the only working well is VirtualDub
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子