Sound issue at the end of the rendered footage

Yvan Corvey-Biron

Aug 29, 2020, 5:11:59 PM8/29/20
to frameserver-discuss
Hello,

I have an audio bug at the end of my footage when I render trough Veags Pro and the DebugMode Framseserver (with the "Write audio as PCM samples in signpost AVI" option).
To be good, I have to export audio first and then launch the Frameserver. I mix the 2 media with StaxRip (or MeGui).

Here is the audio bug:

If I send audio first and the I export video via Debugmode:

Is there a way to solve this bug?

Regards.

Satish

Apr 13, 2021, 12:49:57 PM4/13/21
to frameserver-discuss

I have a fix that seems to work, so want to ask if anyone would like to test it and confirm whether it works for your needs. If you are interested, please reply and I'll send you a build to test it out.

- Satish