Great deal on Seat Stays

omar-...@cox.net

Apr 3, 2022, 8:33:19 PM4/3/22
to frameb...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone—

I have a million, well several hundred, 16mm single taper Reynolds 531 seat stays.  I have been selling them on Ebay for quite a while, a few pairs here and there.

Well I have a great deal for you active builders out there.

25 pairs, 50 pieces for $100 plus shipping!

These stays are 16 mm on one end and 11 mm, domed and slotted, on the other end.

625mm Long.

New old stock, from the Masi factory in the 1980’s.

These stays are great for anything that needs cantilever brakes or racks, etc.

I can do at least 3 sets of 25 pairs, so first come first served.

Thank you.

Omar Khiel

Oasis Custom Cycles LLC.

Doug Fattic

Apr 3, 2022, 9:26:25 PM4/3/22
to Framebuilders
Omar, I'm happy to buy them for our Ukraine frames.  I'm traveling for a couple of days but will be back in Niles on Wednesday.

Doug Fattic
Niles, Michigan