Della Santa Inventory

Linda Yaxley

Sep 25, 2021, 1:19:17 AM9/25/21
to Framebuilders
Thank you to all who purchased items from Roland's steel inventory.  You have all been very supportive and great!

We made a large sale recently and the attached PDF list is what is left.  The 25% value column on the right is the price we are asking and is firm.  Shipping is an additional cost but we do accept shipper labels and will provide dimensions and weight of the shipment to you.

The Flickr pictures have been updated as well.  If you don't see a picture of something on the list, we can send it to you.

Again, we appreciate your consideration.

Best regards,

Linda Yaxley
Steel inventory as of 09.15.2021.pdf