FS on CL: Ex-Davidson "size-o-cycle"

Mark Bulgier

Jul 5, 2024, 6:42:56 PM (15 hours ago) Jul 5
to framebuilders@googlegroups. com

This was originally made by Serotta, modified a little at Elliott Bay.  I never used it, and I asked Bob Freeman, who would have been the one using it, and he said he almost never used it either.  That's doesn't necessarily mean it's not useful to someone, but it didn't fit in with EBB/Davidson's way of sizing a rider.

Asking price is definitely optimistic but seller does solicit offers.  Personally I think he has one too many zeroes.

Thanks to Duane Draper for bringing it to my attention.