Some questions about FrameBase instance data

wan...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2019, 3:53:04 AM8/14/19
to FrameBase Mailing List
Hello, I am a student interested in structuring event knowledge and your works on FrameBase are really charming. But I meet some problems when accessing the data. I tried downloading FrameBase instance data (such as http://www.framebase.org/files/data/dump/instances/reified.ttl.gz), but failed. It seems like the data are not found on server. I successfully download the old versions (such as http://www.framebase.org/files/data/old_versions/framebase_1_0/dump/instances/reified.ttl.gz), but the archive files seem to be corrupted. Could you please tell me how can I correctly get the instances? Thank you!