FW: GOD gave us

Chatham Chatlist

Nov 21, 2011, 7:27:30 AM11/21/11
to frackin...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:21:37 -0500
From: carole henry <vand...@rtelco.net>
Subject: GOD gave us

If you believe in the bible, GOD gave us this earth for all of us, not for
the few with the bottom line upper most in their hearts and minds as well
as their goal of seeking power with the use of money.

The destruction of our air, water and environment because of the bottom
line is killing us.  We have turned our backs on GODS creation, and turned
to our own creations of money and power.  That is what has become most
important to us, we the people.

Because of Gaslands, I have become more aware of what is going on around us
and It is not pretty.  We, especially we the 'little' people (as the BP VIP
confirmed their opinion of us), are just as responsible for this
destruction as the ones who are doing it.

Chatham County has been the recipient of waste dumping in water, air and
earth.   All of us are the stewards of this GOD given gift of life.   Have
you been aware of the dumping of the chemicals in our air. They are right
up there for you to see.  It has been getting worse to the extent that the
whole sky has been covered from horizon to horizon on some days.  Has
anyone noticed the glare of the sun at times?   It is when the chemicals
are covering the whole sky.   Google normal cloud cover and then look.  By
the way it is LEGAL.

What is wrong when we are warned about eating fish from our own ponds and
lakes because of heavy metal poisoning.  Is there not something wrong here?

Fracking.   Widening the cracks in the bedrock.   What happens when cracks
are found in our home foundations and they are widened.  Nothing?   Not the
case.  Our homes are in jeopardy.   What will be happening when the cracks
on the bedrock are widened?  We have a Nuke power plant on a fault
line........on a fault line.....does  that speak volumes about the
inelegance of the powers that be who decided that was a safe place to
build.  Companies are allowed by law to dump many different chemical wastes
without notice.  Thanks to....US.   Then there  NC  professor who found
that the radioactive brine that they are bringing up in other states and
allowed to dispose of it as they will is very harmful to life.  With all
their money and power, they discredited him, they will change the
regulations that are in place protecting us now.   The only recourse at
this moment is to protest to your state and local officials and GET YOUR
WATER CHECKED before they start in your area. Go to clean water for NC and
ask what your water should be checked for.  Be sure you get a impartial
company for the water checking.   I have learned about several problems in
other venues when having things 'checked'.  The PA farmers who were down
here at the summit told the truth about what will be happening to us. There
is NO MORE clean water.   That glass of water has been drunk by millions of
all species of life.  It does not come new out of the facet.  It has been
used many, many times before.

There has been a lot of name calling and a lot of putting down of people
because they 'fear".  Seems to make people ashamed of those fears, which is
what the name callers want.   There is one fear that has grown very strong
in me. Fear those who seek power.  Its a very healthy fear and needed.  BB
(big business)  knows just how to manipulate, direct and control the
general public. Read your history, it has been going on centuries.  They
use it in ads and subliminal. They use it because it WORKS.
There was a study at a university concerning prisons and how people react
as prisoners and how they react as guards.  The project had to be stopped
before completion.  The students as guards got progressively brutal in
their treatment of the student prisoners and the student prisoners became
unable to stand up for themselves. They lost their identity as worthwhile
human beings.

Google, bing, pish  the state and then towns having problems with gas
companies and fracking. IE  PA, towns having problems with gas companies.
Use different search engines. Do not rely in just one.

We are all responsible for the destruction of our world and what we are
leaving for the future generations.  With all of the big environmental
exposures, it has been mothers who have discovered why their children were
getting sick and then doing something about it.  I find that very
interesting. Is it the strong mother instinct of protecting their young
which is in all normal species? In the protection of the young, there will
be a future for them and their species.

Then for the last point, this IS Gene's list and he is the creator and
provider of it and can do what ever he darn pleases. No, I do not know the
man..

Another thing.  I am getting  so very tired of people who are responsible
for making laws  screaming about the sanctity of marriage when they are on
their third wife.  Which is  one of the reasons I became an independent.
Am totally sick to death of both parties.

Carole