RE: Re Carolines post

Chatham Chatlist

Sep 15, 2014, 6:00:03 AM9/15/14
to frackin...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 13:55:18 -0400
From: carole henry <vand...@rtelco.net>
Subject: Re Carolines post

Because of the lack of foresight, fracking will be alive and well re McLaurin Rd. Who ever was telling people that it would not be in Chatham was not telling the truth.

Our ground water is in deep trouble as well as our air. There is no more clean water sources. What bothers me is that this is being set up for export to other countries. Like a third world country, they well come in, remove millions of gallons of our water, Render it useless with the addition of toxic chemicals........ they DO NOT have
to tell you what they are dumping into your communities. Being able to take over your land/lproperty........hmmmm isnt this suppose to be America.
Remove resources in the cheapest way possible for export for the biggest profit, leaving us with no more clean water/air and to deal with the toxic chemical waste in our back yards. Oh but how do we know how to handle it and how to look for it if we are not allowed to know what it is.

What will happen to our property values? What will happen with all this splitting of miles of rock formations under us. Hope you have quake insurance. Hope the fault line of the Sharon Harris Nuclear Power plant will stay undamaged.