let’s all follow the gas drilling/fracking discussions

Chatham Chatlist

Apr 20, 2011, 8:59:59 PM4/20/11
to frackin...@googlegroups.com
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sherri Shepherd <misty...@windstream.net>
Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 9:44:43 AM
Subject: RE: Chatham Chatlist #4016

Just to make a last comment ….. let’s all follow the gas drilling/fracking discussions on the bulletin board.  THIS SUBJECT is extremely important due to the down side of what hydraulic fracking is about.  WE DO NOT WANT what is happening in the other states due to gas drilling/fracking.  We need to alert all in the country – educate ourselves about fracking and the consequences.  Our county and all its citizens have worked too hard, many for generations, to keep this county the beautiful place it is.  We cannot sacrifice it to the gas companies and the destruction they leave in their wake.

Sherri

The Woods of Chatham