FRACKING

Chatham County Chatlist

Nov 14, 2011, 7:56:46 PM11/14/11
to frackin...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 16:51:31 -0500
From: Lynn Contant Fass <vizsl...@gmail.com>
Subject: FRACKING

Gasland is not a propaganda documentary, it is fact. If others choose to believe otherwise, that is their
prerogative. Attend some of the meetings on the impact of fracking, then
make a comment. We are contributing to our own demise, good luck with that.

Lynn

Sherri Shepherd

Nov 15, 2011, 7:39:49 AM11/15/11
to frackin...@googlegroups.com
Many friends of mine in Pennsylvania have experience high pressure
propaganda from none other than the gas companies in their area who are
doing the fracking. Propaganda comes in all shapes and sizes.

Facts and science are needed but so far with current fracking procedures, we
are not getting that; nor, are the people in Pennsylvania, Colorado, and
other states where hydro-fracking is being pushed.

Sherri