W.VA/water problems

Gene

Jan 18, 2014, 11:18:47 PM1/18/14
to frackin...@googlegroups.com
Sent to the Chatham Chatlist by accident

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 07:46:05 -0500
From: carole henry <vand...@rtelco.net>
Subject: W.VA/water problems

You may want to rethink how well our state/county govs are doing in
North Carolina.  As it is going now, the gas companies will not have
to disclose what chemicals in the chemical fracking wastes they will
be dumping into OUR state  environment.   Now, do not assume it will
NOT be Chatham.

Even since that first email appearing on my computer about a viewing
of GasLand at the church in Gulf years ago, I have been seeing just
how much the public has been lied to, all for the cause of profit. Who
ever sent that email, I bless you.
We are/were asleep at the wheel, including me.  All it takes is a
phone call or email to tell your gov reps in country and state how you
feel about it.  Just a few minutes taken for the future of your
families.  Rethink that movie about Erin Brockovich (sp)  Children
were sick /dying as were  adults.  The people responsible for the
chemical waste dumping were not brought to light until a woman stood
up and said, this stops.  ONE person, how much better it its a
community that stands up for their future. As I understand it, justice
still has not been done.