Fw: Fracking discussion board

Chatham Chatlist

Nov 17, 2011, 10:43:14 PM11/17/11
to frackin...@googlegroups.com
From: Jennifer Young <j_ad...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, November 17, 2011 10:31:19 PM
Subject: Re: Fracking discussion board

Gene and Chatlist members,
I have a request that you continue to allow discussion of the issue of "fracking" on the front pages of the Chatlist, rather than be delegated to  a "Chatroom" or discussion board. This is a very important issue for our county, that is evolving as new information is made available through media sources about places that are currently experiencing the effects of this industry.

I'd like to submit the idea that "no soapboxing" be tolerated, only links to information or articles.
Sincerely,
Jennifer Young