Weekly meetings on Sunday, should it change?

Marc .

May 24, 2009, 12:16:47 PM5/24/09
to fr4fb
Hi All,
There are some weeks (at least 5) there are no meetings on Sunday at
14:00 GMT because nobody comes in the chat room (ok, I must say I
didn't came in today too).
So I was wondering if those meeting are needed or we can simply
"abolish" those Sunday meetings and replace it by one single meeting
per month where everybody is more likely to join the discussion and
thus, make it a better channel to the attendees to discuss about the
project as all should have enough to say and hear about FR4FB --one
week may be too "short" to have a real "update" about the development
status.
What do you all think?

Best Regards,
Marc Rosenfeld

PS: Thanks for everyone who added Sofie Auge as their friend! She is
less "alone" now!.. ;)

Rohan Anil

May 24, 2009, 12:29:42 PM5/24/09
to fr...@googlegroups.com

Hey  everyone
i have been away for long time :) , now i have my vacations, looking  forward to start working
How are you guys ? :)
i would suggest a channel on irc.freenode.net ?
regards!
--
Rohan Anil
IIIrd Year Information Systems

Marc .

May 25, 2009, 10:37:50 PM5/25/09
to fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohan,
Yes, a channel on ir.freenode.net can be good ;-) we will only need
to update the 'meeting room' page
http://groups.google.com/group/fr4fb/web/meeting-room
Btw, what do u think about monthly meetings?

BR
Marc Rosenfeld

Gino Miceli (fb4j team)

May 26, 2009, 9:31:45 AM5/26/09
to fr...@googlegroups.com, Mino Togna (fb4j team)
Hi guys!

Sorry I've been away so long as well.  Work on fb4j has been moving forward, albeit slowly.   I agree that monthly meetings would be more practical.  Also, apart from the fb4j features requested, what is the current bottleneck?

Thanks and good luck!
-Gino

Marc .

Feb 27, 2010, 1:52:14 PM2/27/10
to fr...@googlegroups.com, Mino Togna (fb4j team), Malte Mathiszig
Personally I don't really know, I suppose Malte is more indicated to
inform you on this question.

Marc