Your friends are awaiting your response

Facebook

May 8, 2009, 3:03:04 PM5/8/09
to Sofie Auge
facebook
Hi Sofie,
You haven't been back to Facebook recently. Use our simple tools to share and connect with your friends.
Thanks,
The Facebook Team
Sign in to Facebook and start connecting
Sign In
To login to Facebook, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends/&mid=6e7f16G3d61c0e1G3cd8e2G2b
Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.

Marc

May 13, 2009, 1:05:51 PM5/13/09
to Face Recognition for Facebook Dev. Team
Hi all,
Could you add Sofie as your friend?..

BR
Marc Rosenfeld

On May 8, 4:03 pm, Facebook <update+hvlr1...@facebookmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sofie,
>
> You haven't been back to Facebook recently.  Use our simple tools to share and connect with your friends.
>
> Upload Photos
> Update Status
> Organize Events
>
> Thanks,
> The Facebook Team
>
> To login to Facebook, follow the link below:http://www.facebook.com/n/?find-friends/&mid=6e7f16G3d61c0e1G3cd8e2G2b

Marc .

May 13, 2009, 11:31:23 PM5/13/09
to Face Recognition for Facebook Dev. Team
Ups,
I forgot to say: Sofie's link is:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Sofie-Auge/1029816545 and/or

BR