Fwd: New member

Marc .

Mar 2, 2010, 7:39:47 AM3/2/10
to fr4fb
Hi Hossein, welcome to the team!..
@Ahinay , here is an other person interested in face recognition, and
i'm quite sure he can help us!. ;-)

BR
Marc Rosenfeld

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hossein Nejati <hossein...@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/3/2
Subject: Re: Google Groups: Membership Pending

Hi,
  Yes sure! I'm Hossein Nejati, and I'm a PhD. Student in National
University of Singapore. My research interest is face recognition and
therefore, I'm interested to join to you group.
Sorry for not providing these information in the first place.

Best regards,
Hossein

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:13 AM, Marc . <marc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> could you please give us some information about yourself?.. We are
> working to avoid any spam here..
>
> BR
> Marc Rosenfeld
>

> 2010/3/1 Google Groups <nor...@googlegroups.com>:
> >  Hossein <hossein...@gmail.com> requested to join the Face Recognition for
> > Facebook Dev. Team group and is awaiting approval.
> >
> > You can approve or reject this request online at:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/fr4fb/pending?hl=en
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > The Google Groups Team

Hossein Nejati

Mar 2, 2010, 9:50:33 AM3/2/10
to fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
I'll be glad!
However, I need to first know what's the current status!
Therefore, I have to read the group contents asap, and hopefully, I'll then be able to be a good member of this group.
BTW, I'm really glad that I can start work with you in a group!

All the best,
Hossein