Fwd: Google Groups: Membership Pending

Marc .

Apr 14, 2009, 6:50:23 PM4/14/09
to fr4fb
Welcome aboard!
Hi all, a new member is joining us today.
Btw: it would be interesting if all the new members (< 30 days)
present themselves to the team.. We appreciate new members (specially
with previous experience ;-)

BR
Marc Rosenfeld

I have computer science and biometrics background:
programmer/researcher for a couple of biometric companies such as
Identix/Visionics. I am interested in helping this group. I found this
group from: http://www.face-rec.org/related-links/

Apr 14, 2009, 6:55:21 PM4/14/09
to fr4fb
By the way:
I forgot to say to the new members (just in case they don't know ;) we
have a weekly meeting hosted on:
http://tinyurl.com/6ngxkm
Every Sunday at 14:00 GMT (check your time zone at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ and join us!

-Marc

Yajun Liu

Apr 14, 2009, 7:41:45 PM4/14/09
to fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,

I'm a software developer at SF bay area and very interested in AI
algorithms. I just started reading research paper in face recognition
area.

--Yajun