Interested in joining the facebook project

Jayaram Subramanian

May 31, 2009, 9:04:26 AM5/31/09
to fr...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am interested in contributing to the project in whatever sphere..  I have 10 years of experience in developing applications in .Net, VB, ASP and XML technologies. Slowuly i am moving out to open technologies like Java, I have done a decent level of programming experience in C. I am excited and looking forward to join your group

Jayaram

Marc .

May 31, 2009, 11:10:45 AM5/31/09
to fr...@googlegroups.com, rsja...@gmail.com
Hi Jayaram,
First thing: Welcome Aboard!.. (I sent you an invitation just accept it..;)
@All new comers (and Jayaram):
As you may know, we are adapting faint: a face recognition system
written in Java ( http://faint.sourceforge.net/ ) to work on the
Facebook platform using fb4j: an API for Facebook written for Java
developers ( http://www.fb4j.org/ ) so a good start to help us could
be to answer last Gino's question:
"Also, apart from the fb4j features requested, what is the current bottleneck?"
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us more information --Lets
make it happen! ;)

Best Regards,
Marc Rosenfeld