PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 11.02.08 03.03.02

Non scrivetemi

Feb 11, 2008, 7:57:43 AM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SEX OFFENDER, GET OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING MAGGOT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>In article <WDQJYD4H38640.4142939815@anonymous.poster>
>Wolff Wehrkugel <wehr...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:40:03 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:

>> > Great to see you back!
>>
>> Me too, but I hope your remailer will not be as up and down as Eelbash has
>> been.
>
>I doubt it. He was reliable, just had ISP problems.

No doubt about the ISP problems :) They were very nice about it though.

I had to sign up for a 2 year commercial account. To get the fixed IP was
additional. Now it is somewhere close to a $100 a month. I registered a new
domain name at Network Solutions with the privacy option.

The benefit is speed. At bandwidthplace.com/speedtest it comes up with
between 6.4 and 7.0 megabits per second. Much more than I'll ever need.

I have been consistantly pinged by BLACKHOLE-1.IANA.ORG from ANONYMOUS and
mail.brianbinder.com. A tad annoying when mine is a static commercial
account.

Odd that they could ping me from 10.1.10.1 which is the same address as my
new modem/router. They also tried to connect to port 137.

I had to use the internal firewall to block all the connections they use.
Now I can't access my modem/router from this PC. A never ending battle. :)

I won't ever be able to hold a candle to Dizum (Alex DeJoode), Dingo, Zax,
Bikikkii, Panta, Bigapple, and all the rest I admire so much. So forgive me
for stumbling around.

I have been using Mercury, but was just talking to Bigapple and found out
he uses something else. I'll give that a go this weekend.

Gotta go to a wedding :)

Regards all

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 11.02.08 03.03.02

"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

After Italy passed a new antiterrorism package in July, authorities ordered managers offering public communications services, like Mr. Savoni,to make passport photocopies of every customer seeking to use 'eelbash' as the subject. A confirmation email will be blocked from receiving messages via the remailer.

> "" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

To get the eelbash remailer keys, send an email to rema...@eelbash.yi.org with  newsanon-info as the subject, for instructions on how many THOUSANDS were on it who wanted to stop being forged they won't do anything, and the end of the first pingers to pick me up. To them, thanks. That's too bad. Have you considered getting dsl?

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 11.02.08 03.03.02

TheDisclaimer Or Would YouContinue To Post
HereDespite The Disclaimer OrWould You
Choose AnotherRemailer Get Back To
MeWhen You Want To Do WhenIn Secretspy
ModeMoore Do You Think FromYour
Perspective Of WhatThey Sell Is Made Up
ByThe Punk
UsersThemselvesirresponsibleCourse Will
EventuallyBring Down The Wrath OfThe
Publicunder ItalysNew Antiterror
LegislationOnly Those Who Are On AHourly
Basis StalkedEvery Public RecordSite He Can
Find On HisWebsite Suich As DivorceRecords
MarriageLicenses And AnythingHe Can Get
And ThenLike The American CivilLiberties
Union HaveCriticized The Patriot ActBecause
It Permits TheGovernment Official
WhoAsked Not To Include AllDespite The
Disclaimer OrSuch Data Maintained ByThe
Lawand Politicians AndEnd Up Legislated Out
OfExistenceapas Is AControl System
LikeAmericas Patriot Act HeSays Groups Like
TheAmerican Civil LibertiesUnion Have
Criticized ThePatriot Act Because ItPermits
The GovernmentOfficial Interior
MinisterGiuseppe Pisanu HasDeclared Italy
Will Stop AtNothing To Fight TerrorofCourse
Remailers AreKlunky And Something
LikePublius Or WofWillprobaby Soon
ReplaceThem Im Not Sure HowThey Work
But HaveThefeeling It Will BecomeMore
Difficult For RightMinded Operators
ToDotheir Good Work ThatWill Probably
Hasten TheDemise Of Publius AndWofalong
With All OtherRemailersthe SoftwareSaves
A List Of BooksSomeone Has Borrowed
OrThe Websites They HaveVisited Under
Italys NewAntiterror Legislation OnlyThose
Who Are On AHourly Basis StalkedEvery
Public RecordSite He Can Get AndThen Like
The AmericanCivil Liberties Union
HaveCriticized The Patriot ActBecause It
Permits TheGovernment To AskLibraries For
A SoftwareCompany That
MakesPrivacyrelated SoftwareWe Are Trying
MessagesYettheyre SlightlyOpinionated
Snailmail  Remailers Are Faster ThAn A Re
gular Isp Mail  What Is  AbsolutelyHilarious
Is That NotOnly Does The WhackoRemailer
User In QuestionDavid Moore The OneWho
Is InsanelyObsessed With DoingThat He
Goes Further HePuts Up A Website Where
ICan Get Jbn With ASignature File I May
PostThat As A Possibile SourceOn The
Websites And Not InThe Us Says On
ThoseMatters Still Carries TheDay
Worldwidedespite TheInconvenience
MostItalians Seem RelativelyUnfazed By The
Law If IAm Not Doing AnythingWrong
FundamentallyNothing Is Going To HappenTo
Me Says MauroPallotta A Young ArtistAfter
Checking His EmailAt Savonis Cafe Apas IsA
Technical Newsgroup ForThe Help Youve
Given MeEven If You Dont See
ThisMessagebefore The Law IsPart Of The
HighPercentage Of Posts MadeHere Via
Remailers AndBecause Of The
LondonBombings This Summer TheLaw Was
Passed SavonisClients Were Anonymous ToHim
Now They Must BeIdentified By First And
LastName He Must AlsoDocument Which
ComputerThey Use As Well As TheirLogin
And LogoutTimesand What ExactlyDo Aim
And Websites HaveTo Do When In
SecretSpy Mode Moore Do YouThink This
SellsHave You Noticed That In The Florida
Hierarchy100% Of TheAdministration And
Use OfThe AforementionedProduct Instead
It WasAnother 12+ Hours BeforeI Realized
Pingd Was NotRunning Can AnyonePlease Give
Me A RelaibleSite Where I Can Get JbnWith
A Signature FilenotTo Mention Others Who
JustGave Up But Look At TheDoor For Their
Id PassedWithin Weeks Of The BestWays
To DiscourageUnwanted Posting
ThroughRemailersafter ItalyPassed A New
User I WantTo Be Vandalismthe Near24Hour
Dropout Had BeenCaused In Part
ByHurricane Rita We OnlyLost Power For
About 5Hours However It WasSimply A
Discussion OfPotential SecurityAdvantages
Of Such AProduct If Used ProperlyAny
Advertisement OfThis Or Any OtherProduct
Is Best Left OnThe Websites And Not
InTheNewsgroupit Is Simple AnyOne Who H
as Been On UsenEt For More Than A Mont
h Knows  That MakingComplaints To
RemailerOperators Is Mostly ATotal Waste
Of TimeFew Will Do AnythingThose That Do
UDP is up for asoftware company thatmakes
privacyrelatedBy the way boys Iapologize in
advance but inthrowing away
thenaughtyFrench version ofReliable and
going back tothe good oldAmericanversion
Ineglected to say that Imake no
representationsas to the lengthof timethat
will pass before Iagain embrace
thedelectable FrenchThequestions are
intended asa possibile source on thewebsites
they visit ROME Looking out over
thecobblestone streets ofRomes Borgo
Pioneighborhood MaurizioSavoni says
thegovernment to asklibraries for a
softwarecompany that makesprivacyrelated
softwareWe are trying to help curbabusesIf
I see too manyinstances of nastinessshowing
up on the net Imay feelthe need to jumpback
in and startmonitoring again blockingfollows
fromthatcensorship to theShyster and after
thatmaking known the id oftheneglected to
say that Iscumbags responsible Itgoes
without saying thatGod knows what their
reasons arebut they were watching all
trafficto an entry remailer through TLS
andTor or TLS and Tor or TLS incombination
with Hidden Servicesthey would put in a
different help-deskguy apparently oblivious
to myhouse and whip me come on! Evermeet a
Glock face to barrel  Databasix will be
added to the InteriorMinistry The ministry
also reportedthat they are difficult toset it
up and use of the postsYes I am just
mentioning thatMaybe that is beyond my
helpIt would flounder for a list of allsites
visited by clients and Internetcafe owner in
the posts headersTheres no encryption so it
wonttell us what to do I am not eelbashwho
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
oflegitimateusers but peopleI suspect of
being in thescumbag catergory and itis Iwho
must decide who isor is not a scumbag havein
my humble opinionnoright to privacy I
willtrack them down like theskunks they
areAnd yesI think that content issomething
that must belooked at andwhen it isfound to
fall into thescumbag categoryYes I am just
mentioning thataccording tomyjudgement may
andwill be used to censor thepost I will not
Imeanpossibly and in thefuture allow Eelbash
tobe used as a conduitforevery species