PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY WORTHLESS BASTARD PEDOPHILE! 13.02.08 19.03.05

Anonymous

Feb 13, 2008, 10:12:54 PM2/13/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND GET OUT NOW FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

Dermott McDermott wrote:

> Somebody named Secure Beer has been mentioned as the floodr or at least one of the biggest flooders. I am not sure of his reason for flooding if he is the flooder, but something about wanting to make the remailer system his way and being blocked by frog admin? I mean frog admin found him flooding or something from the headers of his messages. And since then this Secure Beer has been having an unending hissy fit and floods and so on, sort of like a baby stamping his foot.

I like Secure Beer. And under the monker of Champerty he was subjected
to floods himself IIRC. And he wrote a FAQ (so flooding would not be his
style). The floods also attacked me and Champerty at first (mainly me at
the end of it), but that doesn't clear him just like the floods being
pro Frog-Admin doesn't clear that man either.

>>Whatever it is, it is decremental to the status remailer users have on
>>usenet.
>>
>>Remops where never liked by the majority of internet users IMHO.
>

> If that is correct why do you think it is? Is it that the majority of internet users do not see the importance of Freedom of Speech the way remops do?

Remops are seen as facilitators and defenders of abuse by many usenet
readers. Just post anonymously to a group besides APA-S or ASP and you
will see this (unless they don't know what remailers are yet).

Thomas
- --
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT ANDS STAY OUT STINKING PEDOPHILE! 13.02.08 19.03.05

The message below came through a remailer.
Take that into account as you read the message.

thks, good work

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 13.02.08 19.03.05

In article <33BPW50O38666.4045717593@anonymous.poster>
panta-admin <anon...@panta-rhei.dyndns.org> wrote:

> >Secondly, could you guide me, if you know how, to set up more
> >than one reply block using Quicksilver?
>
> Sorry, never used it. I am a JBN person.
> I am sure someone else will jump in here.

I used to use JBN with PGP 6.5.8ckt. Could you tell me if it's
possible to use JBN with GnuPG? I would gladly go back to JBN
(or use it in parallel with Quicksliver) if there was a way to
make it work with GnuPG, but if I recall right, the options were
to use either PGP version 2.6.3 or 6.x.