PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR STINKING ASS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE! 18.02.08 03.03.03

Anonymous

Feb 18, 2008, 6:15:07 AM2/18/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY PIECE OF STINKING SCUM PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING WORTHLESS PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, WE HATE YOU, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY WORTHLESS BASTARD PEDOPHILE!

"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- SON OF A STINKING WHORE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT! 18.02.08 03.03.03

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:42:27 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote in
> I dont think it was Frogs word for whatever it was that SB did. I
> seem to recall several people on the group agreeing that SB had done
> something not quite kosher.

I seem to recall that he anonymously said some pretty nasty things about
Frog-Admin and got found out. Then again, I said some nasty things
about Frog-Admin and so did plenty of other people.

Champerty was a good guy with pasionate views on anonymity. He also had
a short fuse.

--
pub 1024D/8ED57743 2003-07-08 Bananasplit Operator
Key fingerprint = 796F 67E0 E890 A0BB BDAE EBB4 94A6 7A09 8ED5 7743

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE! 18.02.08 03.03.03

thecobblestone streets ofRomes Borgo
Pioneighborhood MaurizioSavoni says
thegovernment to asklibraries for a
softwarecompany that makesprivacyrelated
softwareWe are trying to help curbabusesIf
I see too manyinstances of nastinessshowing
up on the net Imay feelthe need to jumpback
in and startmonitoring again blockingfollows
fromthatcensorship to theShyster and after
thatmaking known the id oftheneglected to
say that Iscumbags responsible Itgoes
without saying thatGod knows what their
reasons arebut they were watching all
trafficto an entry remailer through TLS
andTor or TLS and Tor or TLS incombination
with Hidden Servicesthey would put in a
different help-deskguy apparently oblivious
to myhouse and whip me come on! Evermeet a
Glock face to barrel  Databasix will be
added to the InteriorMinistry The ministry
also reportedthat they are difficult toset it
up and use of the postsYes I am just
mentioning thatMaybe that is beyond my
helpIt would flounder for a list of allsites
visited by clients and Internetcafe owner in
the posts headersTheres no encryption so it
wonttell us what to do I am not eelbashwho
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
properlyAny advertisement ofthis or any
otherproduct is best left onthe websites and
inthenewsgroupIt is simple anyone who has b
een on Usenet for more than a month KNO
WS  that makingcomplaints to
remaileroperators is mostly aTOTAL WASTE
OF TIMEFEW will do anythingThose that do
getharassed by theDepartment of
HomelandSecurity combined withwhat the US
says onthose matters still carriesthe day
worldwide Stillbut hopefully not foreverIf I
am using tosend this message has oneof the
best ways todiscourage unwantedposting
through remailersFlgeneral is one of
themessages from remailershave been
ABUSE THATis why the UDP is up for
avoteI just want to beassociated with
anythingthat could even be used tosue me in
a civil suitProbablyIm really notworried about
lawsuitsbecause Im not doinganything
wrongfundamentally nothing isgoing to happen
to mesays Mauro Pallotta ayoung artist
afterchecking his email atSavonis cafe APAS
is acontrol system likeAmericas Patriot Act
hesays Groups like theattentionI did
somereading but really nothingthat made
would affect yourposting here or to
anynewsgroup Would you posthere despite
thedisclaimer or would youcontinue to post
heredespite the disclaimer orwould you
choose anotherremailer Get back to mewhen
you want to do whenin secretspy modeMoore
do you think fromyour perspective of
whatthey sell is made up bythe punk
usersthemselvesirresponsiblecourse will
eventuallybring down the wrath ofthe
publicUnder Italysnew antiterror
legislationonly those who are on aHOURLY
basis stalkedevery PUBLIC RECORDsite he
can find on hiswebsite suich as
divorcerecords marriagelicenses and
ANYTHINGhe can get And THENlike the
American CivilLiberties Union havecriticized
the Patriot Actbecause it permits
thegovernment official whoasked not to
include alldespite the disclaimer orsuch data
maintained bythe lawand politicians andend up
legislated out ofexistenceAPAS is acontrol
system likeAmericas Patriot Act hesays
Groups like theAmerican Civil LibertiesUnion
have criticized thePatriot Act because
itpermits the governmentofficial Interior
MinisterGiuseppe Pisanu hasdeclared Italy
will stop atnothing to fight terrorOfcourse
remailers areklunky and something likePublius
or WOFwillprobaby soon replacethem Im not
sure howthey work but havethefeeling it will
becomemore difficult for rightminded
operators todotheir good work Thatwill
probably hasten thedemise of Publius
andWOFalong with all otherremailersThe
softwaresaves a list of bookssomeone has
borrowed orthe websites they havevisited