PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE! 30.01.08 04.03.01

1 view

Anonymous

Jan 30, 2008, 6:46:27 AM1/30/08

PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING HUMAN WASTE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING SCUM OF THE EARTH, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> "Hello, I am the owner of privacy.li. Today i saw some extra visitors,
> so i checked where they came from and arrived here."
>
> http://www.privacy.li/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308
>
> No logs, huh? Then how did you know there were "extra visitors" and
> where they came from. No logs=Bullshit! You quite obviously log or you
> would have absolutely now way to know any of this!

Well, you guys are really either stupid or someone pays you to spread
this FUD.

Can you imagine that privacy.li has a website at http://www.privacy.li,
which of course uses traffic analysis of its WEB SURFING VISITORS, to
see where they come from, what draws most interest, what key words are
scoring high, etc. Any business out there which is not doing this basic
analysis has no clue about what web visitors are interested in, and
therefor could not better or enhance their service...

However, this analysis is NOT matched with any individuals, but only in
a generic and general summary.

And to stretch your imagination a little bit further ->

In contrast to mere web visitors stands the service we offer:

We offer SSH2-accounts (Privacy-Tunnel) with full TOR entry points on
our servers (TOR-servers running, usage optional) for privacy loving
folks, and we DO NOT LOG ANY of the following:

1. we do NOT log your surfing behaviour, like which sites you visit
2. we do NOT log your email content
3. we do NOT log your traffic as in how many bytes you transferred
4. we do NOT log how many emails you sent or received
5. we do NOT log your chats like those in IRC and other IM-clients
6. we do NOT backup any of your data

So, we have perfect deniability, if we ever would get asked to produce
evidence about a client. What we don't know, we can not produce - it's
that easy!

Adminus

Privacy.li - Being paranoid is a virtue, not a malfunction!
www.privacy.li or www.privacy.org.cn Visit our forums at:
www.privacy.li/forum
Anonymous domains + offshore hosting, anonymous banking, Privacy-tunnel,
market maker for digital gold currencies

"Fiat currencies don't float. They just sink at different rates."
Open your free e-gold account today here:
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=385095

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 30.01.08 04.03.01

> > > eelbash
> > > axloltl
> > > axolotl2
> > > cheshire
> > > congo
> > > bog
> > > bogg
> > > eelbash (again)
> > > bushwa
> > > greatwall
> > > asmodeus
> > > eelbash (again!)
> > > eelbash (again!!)

Add to your ~/.Mix/starex.txt file!

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- IDIOTIC STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 30.01.08 04.03.01

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, rema...@invalid.com wrote:
>-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
>Message-type: plaintext
>
>In <L9EUIQFK3865...@anonymous.poster> Nomen Nescio
><nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>> I have been unable to find nym keys
>
>send emails to:
>remail...@hod.aarg.net
>remail...@blackhole.riot.eu.org
>remail...@nym.alias.net
>remail...@nym.at
>remail...@nym.komite.net
>remail...@nym.panta-rhei.eu.org
>
>and the nymservers will send you their keys.

not!

use

remailer-key