PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOU PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 11.02.08 12.03.04

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Feb 11, 2008, 4:18:20 PM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE! 11.02.08 12.03.04

In article <43541fd2$0$74666$892e...@authen.white.readfreenews.net>
"Ryugyong Hotel" <spam...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Same guy, unemployed idiot, spinning up/down "eelbash"
> Did the same with "Frog" two years ago
> *God is going to get you.*

No.
.The old flood was massive and sophisticated, carried out BY Frog.
.The new one is puny and unsophisticated, carried out BY eelbash.
.God could not care less about such things.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY HATEFUL HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 11.02.08 12.03.04

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:30:37 -0800, nonalt wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005, Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

>>7 years running remailers; 30 years programming while also running a
>>business; 3 years in the army conducting electronic warfare against the
>>commies. What's not to trust?
>
> YOU. More lies. Whatever happened to the story about running remailers
> for 15 years, before they even existed. Oh, wait, you were busted and
> publicly branded a "LIAR". So now you bump it down to 7 years. Gotcha.

Of course I was lying about running a remailer for 15 years. I have
enough respect for the intelligence of my readers to know that they would
know there were no remailers 15 years ago; I just thought that people
would have enough of a sense of humor to get a laugh out of such a
ludicrous claim.

Even 7 years may be a bit of an exaggeration - there have been so many
remailers it's hard to remember - maybe 7 years - could be; maybe 6 -
something like that anyway.

> 30 years programming, yeah, right. I know for a fact where you got the
> base VB module you've been dicking around with. Care to share with the
> group, liar?

Sure. I programmed COBOL and a little PL-1, and even a touch of Assembler,
for 30 years, along with a couple of scripting languages - nothing like VB
(CLIST and REXX to be exact), taught myself the rudiments of visual basic
in the 1990s, and am still at the rudimentary stage.

I guess I've gone as far as I'll go with it, given my decreasing desire to
become more competent in it, let alone the actuarial tables.

By the way, 30 years ago VB did not exist, though you don't seem to have
known that.

The base VB modules you are talking about, though you don't know you are
talking about them, came from Frog Admin's site. I used them to do the
basic I/O and picked up other things from them.

The base VB module you *think* you are talking about was emailed to me by
the Dingo admin. I glanced at it, and realized it would be more work than
I wanted to do to adapt my rudimentary VB knowledge to the way Dingo admin
had coded his module (his was much superior to my klunky stuff, I might
add), so, other than glancing at it, I never used it, and have long since
discarded it.

Listen, this remailer stuff is just a hobby when you come right down to
it; don't waste your indignation on something so piddly.

I admit that's advice I also need to take on occasion, but it's much more
important for you to accept it.