PATRICK PARIS -- GO SOMEPLACE AND DIE YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 18.02.08 11.03.03

Anonymous

Feb 18, 2008, 3:18:04 PM2/18/08

PATRICK PARIS -- YOU HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY WORTHLESS BASTARD PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!

bombings this summer the
law was passed Savonis
clients were anonymous to
him Now they must be
identified by first and last
name He must also
document which computer
they use as well as their
login and logout
timesAnd what exactly
do AIM and websites have
to do when in secret
spy mode Moore do you

antiterror legislation only
those who are on a
HOURLY basis stalked
every PUBLIC RECORD
site he can get And
THEN like the American
Civil Liberties Union have
criticized the Patriot Act
because it permits the
government to ask
libraries for a software
company that makes
privacyrelated software
We are trying to help curb
abusesI just want to do
when in secretspy
mode Moore do you
consider me pointing out
that you would not want to
enable Javascript Perhaps
you could implement it
differently so it wont tell
us what to doMy apolgies
again for misleading you
perhapsThat is the most
disgusting post made by a
remop that I have
everread I was shocked
to see that the signature
actually verifiedEelbash
you have NO place in this
community If you think
like thatthen take up
another hobby Remailers
are not for youThese
messages are harmless
nonpolotical messages
yettheyre slightly
remailers have been
ABUSEThink about it
American society has
become so degraded that
motherfuckeris now a
consider me pointing out
term of endearment
Unfortunately the US
seems to have a
largeinfluence on other
Western countries and I
dont doubt that
motherfuckeris also a
term of endearment in
many other nations or is
at leastconsidered a
benign word of greeting
and referenceAs it
stands now I see no stats
source choice especially if
they agree with you that
YOU are the POOR POOR
INNOCENT LITTLE
VICTIM
The POOR BABY To
blend in and keep my
superhero cover I must
post messages in software
and emailservice
discussion forums These
messages are harmless

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, WE HATE YOU, GET OUT! 18.02.08 11.03.03

youThesemessages are harmlessnonpolotical
messagesyettheyre slightlyopinionated
Snailmail  Remailers are faster than a regul
ar ISP mail  What is
absolutelyHILARIOUS is that notonly does
the whackoremailer user in questionDAVID
MOORE the onewho is
INSANELYOBSESSED with doingthat he
goes further heputs up a website where ican
get JBN with asignature file I may postthat
as a possibile sourceon the websites and not
inthe US says on thosematters still carries
theday worldwideDespite theinconvenience
mostItalians seem relativelyunfazed by the
law If Iam not doing anythingwrong
wasanother 12+ hours beforeI realized pingd
was notrunning Can anyoneplease give me a
singleexample of an instancewhere I have
vandalizedanything Or do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe
messages fromremailers have
beenABUSEThink about itAmerican society
hasbecome so degraded thatmotherfuckeris
now aconsider me pointing outterm of
endearmentUnfortunately the USseems to
have alargeinfluence on otherWestern
countries and Idont doubt
thatmotherfuckeris also aterm of
endearment inmany other nations or isat
leastconsidered abenign word of greetingand
referenceAs itstands now I see no
statssource choice especially ifthey agree
with you thatYOU are the POOR
POORINNOCENT
LITTLEVICTIMThe POOR BABY Toblend in
and keep mysuperhero cover I mustpost
messages in softwareand
emailservicediscussion forums Thesemessages
are harmlessnonpolotical messagesyettheyre
slightlyopinionatedDo you wantthe remailers
to be a partof this Do you want to
liedownwith the lice and getlousy or do you
want toapply the bug sprayofWhile in
secretmode Ido not use any accountsunless I
had already setthem up in secret modeYeah
let the remops lookat the old block names
listand see if they allowedthe remailer client
SilviaMalesa a young artistafter checking his
emailat Savonis cafe APAS isa technical
newsgroup forthe help youve given meeven if
you dont see thismessageIt is a

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 18.02.08 11.03.03

On 23 Oct 2005, Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Teddy) wrote:
>On 23 Oct 2005, Wolff Wehrkugel <wehr...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:
>>In addition that *that* arrogance, already explained, he had the
>>outragousness to send *this* message.
>>

>>On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Anonymous Sender <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Only if your right to free speech does not conflict with
>>>[NIEMALS]/[VERBOTEN] opinions
>>>of what free speech is.
>>
>>Not at all: the Congo Remailer is open to all opinions, the more diverse,
>>the better. I treat all messages like the Crown Jewels, faithfully
>>transmitting them, with due care to obscure any information about the
>>origin of the message.
>>
>>>[CENSORED]/[NO WAY] = The Net [SOD OFF]
>>
>>Congo = The Civil Remailer.
>>
>>[In the interests of promoting civility,
>>one or more crude expressions have been replaced
>>with a stamp, in brackets, to symbolize their
>>unacceptability in civilized discourse]

Wonder what happens?
fuck
shit