PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE! 19.02.08 08.03.00

1 view

Non scrivetemi

Feb 19, 2008, 12:12:56 PM2/19/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STINKING SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!

product is best left on
the websites and not in
the
newsgroupIt is simple any
one who has been on Usen
et for more than a month
 KNOWS  that making
complaints to remailer
operators is mostly a
TOTAL WASTE OF TIME
FEW will do anything
Those that do get
harassed by the
Department of Homeland
Security combined with
what the US says on
those matters still carries
the day worldwide Still
but hopefully not for
everIf I am using to
send this message has one

message
Funny they have YOU ass
wipe
 But you are probably cor
rect They only  have
VANDALS and PUNKS
No I think the REAL stal
ker is the cone who FOLL
OWS somebody into
newsgroup after newsgroup
and attacks that person
or several people he calls
his MARKS He even
uses the AOL IM ID
MARKGETTER  and he e
ven goes  so far to STALK
he puts up a 50+ page
websitemonitoring and
censorship to destroy the
little bastardsSavoni
says the new law violates
his privacy comparing it to
HIM POOR BABY Anyone
given thought to the
CubansEven if you are one
of the lice remailers that
follow such anThe
employment database is
required to include all
such data maintained by
the Department of
Homeland Security
combined with what the
ven goes  so far to STALK
Social Security
Administration has on file
I may post that as a
separate question but Im
using it here as an
example of things you
normally do in everyday
life but that you will take
the time to reply to this
ven goes  so far to STALK
he puts up a 50+ page
websitemonitoring and
censorship to destroy the
little bastardsSavoni
says the new law violates
his privacy comparing it to
HIM POOR BABY Anyone
given thought to the
CubansEven if you are one
of the lice remailers that
follow such anThe
employment database is
required to include all
such data maintained by
the Department of
Homeland Security
combined with what the
ven goes  so far to STALK

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 19.02.08 08.03.00

posts madehere via remailers andbecause of
the Londonbombings this summer thelaw was
passed Savonisclients were anonymous tohim
Now they must beidentified by first and
lastname He must alsodocument which
computerthey use as well as theirlogin and
logouttimesAnd what exactlydo AIM and
websites haveto do when in secretspy mode
Moore do youthink this
sellsHave you noticed that in the Florida
hierarchy100% of theadministration and use
ofthe aforementionedproduct Instead it
wasanother 12+ hours beforeI realized pingd
was notrunning Can anyoneplease give me a
relaiblesite where i can get JBNwith a
signature fileNotto mention others who
justgave up But look at thedoor for their ID
Passedwithin weeks of the bestways to
discourageunwanted posting not
throughremailersAfter Italypassed a new
user i wantto be vandalismThe near24hour
dropout had beencaused in part byHurricane
Rita We onlylost power for about 5hours
however it wassimply a discussion ofpotential
securityadvantages of such aproduct if used
properlyAny advertisement ofthis or any
offilthThen we have thoseharassed by the
enemyout to crush them notconcerned with
giving thema fair price they can liveon And
unfortunatelywhat the US says onthose
matters still carriesthe day worldwideAt
themoment I dont have totools to do the
jobproperly a keywordsearchprogram is
needed butwhen I do the temptationto use it
maybeoverwhelmingPleaseout to crush them
notnote that none of this isthe case now I
am simplyreserving theright to do itat some
time in thefutureMoore do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe high
with Hidden Servicesthey would put in a
different help-deskguy apparently oblivious
to myhouse and whip me come on! Evermeet a
Glock face to barrel  Databasix will be
added to the InteriorMinistry The ministry
also reportedthat they are difficult toset it
up and use of the postsYes I am just
mentioning thatMaybe that is beyond my
helpIt would flounder for a list of allsites
visited by clients and Internetcafe owner in
the posts headersTheres no encryption so it
wonttell us what to do I am not eelbashwho
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
oflegitimateusers but peopleI suspect of
being in thescumbag catergory and itis Iwho
must decide who isor is not a scumbag havein
my humble opinionnoright to privacy I
willtrack them down like theskunks they
areAnd yesWell I cant filter the one using
random phrases from past legitimateposts in
reply to current legitimate posts at all
please tell me how By email if its a security
risk Im just downloading headers andselecting

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 19.02.08 08.03.00

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 20:57:13 +0000, Howard wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Nov 2005, Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> BTW, twisty was concerned with altering the content of mail, not the
>>> issue of permitting floods.
>>
>>No kidding? I could have sworn he blocked me because I announced I had
>>put in filters to block floods - nothing about altering the content of
>>mail
>>
>>Maybe twisty misunderstood what he read. Or did I phrase it confusingly?
>>
>>Well, here it is again:
>>
>>Agressive flood filters are in place. If you send too many messages in
>>too rapid succession to the same email address or newsgroup, some of
>>them may not make it. Sorry about that, but, the psychos have been busy
>>and I am sure you will understand the need to keep them from disrupting
>>newsgroups or preying on individuals
>>

>>I don't see anything there that talks about altering the content of
>>email, but that's the notice that twisty reacted to.
>>

> I happen to be a close friend of twisty. You can tell by my other posts
> today.

Which ones were they? I don't recall seeing any.

> Here is what my friend wrote:
>
> "The twisty re-mailer operates as a common carrier. It is a fully legal
> service operating under a business class static IP. The ToS for the ISP
> permit business class clients to operate their own mail systems as well
> as domain hosting.
>
> By operating a re-mailer, I am legally bound to operate as a common
> carrier. To maintain my status as a common carrier and avoid potential
> legal problems, under the direct advice of my corporate legal counsel, I
> cannot nor will not tamper with any messages sent through this
> re-mailer.
>
> However, I am permitted to block incoming or outgoing IPs or addresses
> to prevent abuse or flooding, or other re-mailers that may be complicit
> in violating the common carrier laws.
>
> Since this re-mailer operates within the USA, it is subject to the
> applicable laws for a common carrier.
>
> To avoid potential conflict with these laws, I have no choice but to
> source and destination block the Eelbash re-mailer as it may at any time
> decide to be in violation of the common carrier laws.
>
> I apologize for the inconvenience, but avoiding a possible legal
> violation takes precedence."
>
> As you can plainly see, it was not a concern about flooding or flood
> filters. He was concerned about altering of message content.

I don't see that, plainly or murkily. Hiis blocking of my remailer was a
direct result of my announcement that I was putting in flood filters.

Not that I care what his reason was. He can block for any reason.

But my announcement a day or two later that I was removing the flood
filters resulted in him unblocking me.

What else can anybody, even a lawyer, conclude but that the block was put
in as a result of the flood filters?

And why the need to keep announcing this legal gobbledygook?

> For example
> when you started the "civil remailer", you violated your common carrier
> status under the US laws.

I've got to tell you, that I have never seen such an irruption of legalese
as I have since Twisty arrived on the scene, and now you.

I have always thought of the remailer system as an informal group of
individuals, who, with little more than a list of the other remailers,
could independently work to provide an effective encrypted comm system for
anybody who needed to post anonymously.

Having a lawyer, or whoever you are, come in here to tell us what may
and may not be done is a bit chilling.

I doubt that any of the operators, certainly not me, have the financial
wherewithal to withstand some legal challenge thrown at them.

If the advent of the Twisty Admin and his friend Howard are harbingers of
what is in store for remops, it will mean the end of the remailer system,
at least in the US.

> By adding disclaimers to messages sent to some, but not all newsgroups,
> you may find yourself in a position that conflicts with the US laws. In
> effect, you are changing the message content by acting as a censor to
> some groups but not applying it equally to all. That is his dilemma. As
> I mentioned before, he is a close friend. We talked about this last
> night. On the advice of others and his counsel, he will not write
> anything more about it.

Amazing. A remop who will not even talk about his hobby.

Twisty, old man, if you are reading this, let me say that you seem like a
nice fellow, and your apparently strong interest in preserving privacy is
very welcome in a society where it is daily being shredded.

You appear to be somebody who works a lot with lawyers, while most of us
avoid them like the plague, and simply run our remailers out of our homes,
using whatever common sense and decency we can bring to the job.

This group is supposed to be a forum for an informal peer-to-peer
discussion among remops, as well as a source of information for people
wanting to know about remailers.

If one of the remops refuses to come here because of the 'advice of others
and his counsel', and instead, sends a friend to act as his spokesman,
then there is something very very wrong.

I hope you can see how odd your action appears compared to the way other
remops express themselves here.

If people feel they are walking through a legal minefield whenever they
speak to you, and you are calling your legal counsel and chewing over
every syllable, how do you expect them to act toward you?

The only way I can think of to act, is, with regret, to have nothing to
say to you. In fact, it might be best if you put your block of my remailer
back in place; I am thinking of doing the same with your remailer.

> I am exempted. I do not operate a remailer and have no intention of
> doing so.
>
> My suggestions are simple, if you alter message content, you can be in
> trouble. If you add lines to some messages, but not all, you are acting
> as a censor

Well, I put disclaimers in messages going to certain newsgroups that are
being disrupted; the idea being to discourage the psychopaths from using
the remailer to torment that group. All messages going through the
remailer to such newsgroups have the disclaimer, so maybe that makes it
kosher in a lawyer's eyes, but who knows?

> and can be in violation of certain aspects of the law. if you add a
> universal disclaimer to the message body that is added to all messages,
> you are OK. Blocking floods is OK. Blocking harrassment mail is OK.
>
> The biggest problem is selectively adding additional comments. That in
> effect makes you a censor.

See my comment just above.

>Take that into consideration please for your
> own well being.

Thanks for the free advice.

> Howard M.

A copy of this message is at