Einstein's Relativity: Seeing White as Black

pentch...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2021, 8:06:42 AM12/3/21
Physicists do see that, as per Newton's theory, frequency and speed of light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer in Doppler:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE
(frequency at observer) = (speed of light pulses relative to observer)/(distance between pulses)

Yet physicists believe that only the frequency varies - the speed of the pulses gloriously remains constant. Ignatius of Loyola explains:

"We should always be prepared so as never to err to believe that what we see as white is black, if the hierarchy of the Church defines it thus" https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c9/bb/5e/c9bb5eb049bc1d58834129afcea7d63b.jpg

See more here: https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev