Doa Jawsyan Kabir.pdf

Karol Wardell

Dec 10, 2023, 12:27:30 AM12/10/23
Doa Jawsyan Kabir: A Supplication of Protection and Blessings
Doa Jawsyan Kabir is one of the most beautiful and comprehensive supplications in Islam. It is attributed to Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (as), the cousin and son-in-law of Prophet Muhammad (saw). The supplication consists of 100 sections, each containing 10 names or attributes of Allah (swt), the Almighty. The supplication is also known as Jawshan al-Kabir, which means "the Great Armor" or "the Great Shield". It is a source of protection, blessings, forgiveness, guidance, and mercy for the believers.

Doa Jawsyan Kabir.pdf

DOWNLOAD https://jfilte.com/2wJw69

The supplication is recommended to be recited on various occasions, such as during the nights of Ramadan, the nights of Qadr, the nights of Muharram, and especially on Fridays. It is also recommended to recite it when facing difficulties, dangers, or enemies. The supplication has many benefits and rewards for those who recite it sincerely and attentively. Some of the benefits are:

It protects the reciter from all kinds of evils and harms.
It grants the reciter the love and pleasure of Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saw).
It increases the reciter's faith, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.
It purifies the reciter's heart, soul, and deeds.
It removes the reciter's sins, mistakes, and shortcomings.
It fulfills the reciter's needs, wishes, and desires.
It heals the reciter's physical and spiritual ailments.
It elevates the reciter's rank and status in this world and the hereafter.

The supplication is available in Arabic text and English translation on Al-Islam.org[^1^], a website dedicated to providing authentic Islamic resources. The website also offers a PDF version of the supplication for download. The PDF file contains the Arabic text with transliteration and translation, as well as some notes and references. The PDF file can be accessed through this link: Doa Jawsyan Kabir.pdf.

Doa Jawsyan Kabir is a treasure of divine names and attributes that can enrich our spiritual life and bring us closer to Allah (swt). We should try to recite it regularly and reflect on its meanings and implications. We should also ask Allah (swt) to accept our supplication and grant us His mercy and grace.

One of the remarkable features of Doa Jawsyan Kabir is that it covers all the aspects of human life and existence. It praises Allah (swt) for His creation, sustenance, guidance, and judgment. It acknowledges Allah (swt) as the Lord, the Master, the Provider, the Protector, and the Helper of all beings. It seeks Allah (swt)'s forgiveness, mercy, grace, and bounty for oneself and others. It asks Allah (swt) to bestow His favors, gifts, and blessings upon His chosen servants, such as the prophets, the imams, and the righteous. It also invokes Allah (swt) to protect one from the evils of oneself, the Satan, the enemies, and the worldly temptations.

The supplication also contains many beautiful and powerful names and attributes of Allah (swt), such as Al-Ahad (the One), Al-Samad (the Eternal), Al-Qadir (the Able), Al-Rahman (the Merciful), Al-Karim (the Generous), Al-Wadud (the Loving), Al-Hakim (the Wise), Al-Aziz (the Mighty), Al-Ghaffar (the Forgiving), and Al-Shakur (the Appreciative). These names and attributes reflect the majesty, glory, beauty, and perfection of Allah (swt). They also inspire us to love, worship, trust, and obey Allah (swt) with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Doa Jawsyan Kabir is a supplication that can transform our lives and elevate our souls. It can connect us with Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saw). It can fill our hearts with peace, joy, gratitude, and hope. It can also protect us from all kinds of harms and evils. We should recite it with sincerity, humility, and devotion. We should also try to understand its meanings and messages. We should also act upon its teachings and values. By doing so, we can attain the pleasure of Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saw), and achieve success in this world and the hereafter.

d8cbe59d7d