Blank card

1 view

Hack Market

Sep 12, 2022, 8:13:36 PM9/12/22
Good day everyone , I have received a blank ATM card from Mr. Bednorz and with this card I am able to make daily withdrawals and also buy goods. Everyday I am entitled to $1500 spending from this card and it is valid for 3 months. Also Mr Georg remains your best bet when it comes to recovering your social  accounts.
If you want this type of ATM card kindly contact:
Text & Call or Whatsapp: +1(262)355-8285
Email: georgbednorzhackers @ gmail . com
Contact them for various types of hacking on:
-Blank atm cards hack
-Recover bitcoin wallets
-Recover stolen or lost bitcoin
-Recover any blocked or hacked social media; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Gmail, Yahoo mail and websites