Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY BASTARD PEDOPHILE GET THE FUCK OUT! 18.02.08 02.03.02

0 просмотров

Fritz Wuehler

не прочитано,
18 февр. 2008 г., 10:44:3218.02.2008

PATRICK PARIS -- GO SOMEPLACE AND DIE YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GO SOMEPLACE AND DIE YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!

The message below came through a remailer.
Take that into account as you read the message.

Why Bash The Evil E.e.l?

Eelbasher

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 18.02.08 02.03.02

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:37:07 -0400, Twisty Admin
<admin^@^twistycreek^.^com> wrote:

And one last thing:

I went to http://www.dnsstuff.com/ and did a search for:

brianbinder.com

No results. Can't be found. This is kind of spooky. A fake .com address?

Again, forgive me for being so paranoid. But like I said, this is the
re-mailer PC. Why would it, and it alone get targeted?

How did anyone know or find out I fixed the internal IP for the remailer at
10.1.10.200 ?

I intentionall fixed it to that internal IP so that port 25 forwarding will
always be to the re-mailer. I did this to prevent the router DHCP from
automatically giving the re-mailer an IP which would not match the IP that
is Port Forwarded.

I suppose someone could scan for an open port like 25 and then try to find
another way in.

Again, since this is the re-mailer, I really get nervous about it. People
may be trusting on its security for their own well being. That trust must
never be broken or compromised.

I have it locked down as tight as I know how to make it. As I mentioned
before, I can't even access the router from this PC. I have a KVM switch to
go to the main computer to access the router if need be. Normally, that is
the one I use anyway. I use this one for security since it is the only one
with my re-mailer PGP secret keyring on it. So I can't sign anything from
another PC.

I am wide open to suggestions. Maybe later I'll pose the question in alt.
computer.security. I think I have this locked down enough that I can devote
some time to fixing things up in the re-mailer.

But if you have a thought or a suggestion, please post it or E-mail me.
Between us all, remops and users, we have a duty to protect each other from
security compromises of any kinds.

So any volunteers that would wish to offer up suggestions are very welcome.

Regards to All,
Twisty Admin

One last note, I am signing this with one of the re-mailer keys. If you
verify the key, you will find it is signed by the re-mailer RSA key and
both Admin keys. The Admin keys are in turn signed by the re-mailer keys.
I'll try to remember to always sign my posts, but please forgive me if I
err or have to post from another PC like at my office.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 18.02.08 02.03.02

Eelbasher <eelb...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

0 новых сообщений