PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS STINKING BASTARD PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 11.02.08 20.03.01

Anonymous

Feb 11, 2008, 11:47:30 PM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!

On 28 Oct 2005, anon <anon@anon> wrote:
>In message <KOK7OQI538651.5396759259@anonymous.poster>,
>Anonymous <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:
>>On 26 Oct 2005, anon <anon@anon> wrote:
>><s>
> i'm not the aussie " buffoon ," but you answered my question . thanx .
> i have another question . if you said george bush would win the
>elections before it happened, can you show proof you did this ?
> if so, i wonder =how= you did it . does a " god " tell you, like in
>words, or mental pictures ? i believe in the super natural, but how any
>body can just " state " the future like it already happend ? that seems scary
>to me .

Okay. Let's say for the moment that I'm convinced you're
*not* the offending, snivelling liberal lout in question;
lucky you. I'd say more, but we'll let the DEAD DOGS lie. :-D

"Scary"? That depends on your point of view--and personal
experience. When I discovered that the left-wing liberals
were socio-political and religious TOAST fast-approaching
worldwide extinction I was doing cartwheels! Anything BUT
scary from my point of view. To me it's a divine blessing.
I see & hear it by lucid dreaming, either asleep or awake;
often both. I live it, I breathe it, and I'll die with it.

As for proof, most important is that God knows what I did.
The fact that anyone can search the Google Groups archive
for time & date-stamped articles proving to my readership
precisely what I did--and did not--write is just icing on
the proverbial cake. I've written & posted many thousands
of articles and replies to popular groups since March '98;
MANY hundreds of which are specific regarding the present,
albeit my early attempts at translating my visions tended
to be unspecific...in earliest instances failing accuracy,
for which I blame only myself for having been deceived by
left-wing liberal misleaders whom I supposed in authority.
If you wonder who I'm talking about, search Google Groups.

My many critics immediately started naming me as "prophet"
even though I've never attributed such illustrious titles
to myself nor to any other but the source of all prophecy.
With a little practice my seeing became more accurate and
specific: I'm but a humble seer, an anonymous clairvoyant
seeing three screens: thus focusing the one in the middle.
The better I got at this the more accurate my translation
of visions became... but again, my earliest attempts were.
Once I got the hang of it, I adapted my vision accurately.

For an early success, I repeatedly stated that Clinton is
the last *elected* American President ever to hold office.
Bush was not elected, but was appointed amid a hopelessly-
deadlocked election. Like it or not, that's what happened.
Was it a 'Skull & Bones' ploy? Maybe, I'm not complaining.

E.g. HOURS before the 2000 election I posted the following
article entitled "GW", & dated "7 Nov 2000 03:22:57 -0000":

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=CQ4Q0D0F3683...@anonymous.poster

Here's the literal interlinear translation of it verbatim:

> busc sors, non inaugurare,
"Busc" the oracular response, not consecrated by augury,

> in augurium non *passim.
but according to the augur who is not here and there.

*i.e., not duplicitous, neither equivocal; utterly certain.

But of course, my inept critics will say that "GW Busc" is
somehow too enigmatic, ambiguous or amphibolic, ad nauseam,
to possibly mean *GW Bush* on the very day of the election.
By "7 Nov 2000 19:21:08 -0000" that same day I posted this
article entitled "President-Elect's Natal Chart" (GW Bush):

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Q7ONLKZK3683...@anonymous.poster

That's President-elect...not elected-President. Understand?
As we see, because George W. Bush was eventually appointed-
not-elected President, his inauguration was not sanctified
over the glaring hanging and dimpled chads down in Florida.
The election was broken beyond repair; remedy was in store.
Ask any liberal--ask Google's Senior Advisor *Al Gore*--if
they feel that GW Bush was legitimately elected to office?
You'll notice the deafening silence drumming from the left. :-D

Finally, as for the 2002 mid-term elections and great 2004
(re)election of President George Walker Bush, with the all-
encompassing destruction---really, self-implosion---of the
liberal Democrats who hijacked the party and took them all
down with them irrecoverably--read irredeemably--in flames,
simply search Google Groups archive for "Daniel Joseph Min":

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Daniel+Joseph+Min%22+-asshole+-fuck+-shit+-usenet.kooks&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&safe=on&num=100&

You'll find nearly twenty THOUSAND posts more or less that
consistently prove that I stated the 2004 election clearly
and for many months *before* the fact. In virtually every
post, I remind readers of the liberals' unenviable destiny,
either explicitly else by inference all teaching the truth.
Just look at my posts in the months before 2 November 2004:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22daniel+joseph+min%22+-asshole+-fuck+-shit+-bonehead+-usenet-kooks&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&num=100&as_drrb=b&as_mind=10&as_minm=9&as_miny=2001&as_maxd=2&as_maxm=11&as_maxy=2004&

So you do the math. Either you acknowledge that I foretold
the elections very much as they happened, or else you deny
the facts of the matter. I don't care either way. Only God
is the Father of all, the Master of all, and Author of all.

Enjoy Life! (fillet a liberal for lunch)
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.danieljosephmin.netfirms.com/

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=XJBDEJF13826...@anonymous.poster

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING WORTHLESS PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 11.02.08 20.03.01

roadburner wrote:

> Accept *.80
> Reject *.*
>
> Would that be safe? I only want to let people surf through Tor. Guess the
> question is for anybody familiar with Tor.

Why not
Accept *:443
? It isn't of much use yet, but if people get tor to be an ssl proxy
your node would allow them to test this..

And I see
reject 0.0.0.0/8
reject 169.254.0.0/16
reject 127.0.0.0/8
reject 192.168.0.0/16
reject 10.0.0.0/8
reject 172.16.0.0/12
in the docs. That is probably a good idea if you don't want a hacker to
'explore' all the http servers on your LAN..

Kind regards,
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY HATEFUL HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 11.02.08 20.03.01

signature fileThe
remailer I am a new user
i want to download JBN