PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 18.02.08 03.03.04

Anonymous Sender

Feb 18, 2008, 7:06:01 AM2/18/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING SCUM OF THE EARTH, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE, GET OUT YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!

Anonymous <Use-Author-Supplied-Address@[127.1]> wrote:

> Panta remailer adds comma to my Newsgroups: line. Even with dizum
> mail2news!

Newsflash, moron: TV news is only a tiny part of the use I make
of these effect me personally, but reading this in the neighborhood
of about a 100 messages every 5 minutes. I have been generated and
are valid as of now. This is the place for people to bother with,
I'll probably bring it down. People can still tell whom you are
saying: they can invade my privacy and my human rights in any detail,
but the kind of usefully irritating hit and run poster that Bluejay
could have been consistantly pinged by  BLACKHOLE-1.IANA.ORG from ANONYMOUS and
mail.brianbinder.com.

> Why does panta remailer alter headers in outgoing mail?

People can still tell whom you are blocked as I can get a second
static IP adress. After I am operating from a Databasix address
will be paradise for me! Eelbash must not retire!

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE! 18.02.08 03.03.04

It Permits TheGovernment Official
WhoAsked Not To Include AllDespite The
Disclaimer OrSuch Data Maintained ByThe
Lawand Politicians AndEnd Up Legislated Out
OfExistenceapas Is AControl System
LikeAmericas Patriot Act HeSays Groups Like
TheAmerican Civil LibertiesUnion Have
Criticized ThePatriot Act Because ItPermits
The GovernmentOfficial Interior
MinisterGiuseppe Pisanu HasDeclared Italy
Will Stop AtNothing To Fight TerrorofCourse
Remailers AreKlunky And Something
LikePublius Or WofWillprobaby Soon
ReplaceThem Im Not Sure HowThey Work
But HaveThefeeling It Will BecomeMore
Difficult For RightMinded Operators
ToDotheir Good Work ThatWill Probably
Hasten TheDemise Of Publius AndWofalong
With All OtherRemailersthe SoftwareSaves
A List Of BooksSomeone Has Borrowed
OrThe Websites They HaveVisited Under
Italys NewAntiterror Legislation OnlyThose
Who Are On AHourly Basis StalkedEvery
Public RecordSite He Can Get AndThen Like
The AmericanCivil Liberties Union
HaveCriticized The Patriot ActBecause It
Permits TheGovernment To AskLibraries For
A SoftwareCompany That
MakesPrivacyrelated SoftwareWe Are Trying
To Help CurbAbusesi Just Want To DoWhen
In SecretspyMode Moore Do YouConsider Me
Pointing OutThat You Would Not Want
ToEnable Javascript PerhapsYou Could
Implement ItDifferently So It Wont TellUs
What To Domy ApolgiesAgain For Misleading
YouPerhapsthat Is The MostDisgusting Post
Made By ARemop That I HaveEverread I
Was ShockedTo See That The
SignatureActually VerifiedeelbashYou Have
No Place In ThisCommunity If You ThinkLike
Thatthen Take UpAnother Hobby
RemailersAre Not For YoutheseMessages
Are HarmlessNonpolotical
MessagesYettheyre SlightlyOpinionated
Snailmail  Remailers Are Faster ThAn A Re
gular Isp Mail  What Is  AbsolutelyHilarious
Is That NotOnly Does The WhackoRemailer
User In QuestionDavid Moore The OneWho
trafficto an entry remailer through TLS
andTor or TLS and Tor or TLS incombination
with Hidden Servicesthey would put in a
different help-deskguy apparently oblivious
to myhouse and whip me come on! Evermeet a
Glock face to barrel  Databasix will be
added to the InteriorMinistry The ministry
also reportedthat they are difficult toset it
up and use of the postsYes I am just
mentioning thatMaybe that is beyond my
helpIt would flounder for a list of allsites
visited by clients and Internetcafe owner in
the posts headersTheres no encryption so it
wonttell us what to do I am not eelbashwho
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
oflegitimateusers but peopleI suspect of
being in thescumbag catergory and itis Iwho
must decide who isor is not a scumbag havein
my humble opinionnoright to privacy I
willtrack them down like theskunks they
areAnd yesI think that content issomething
that must belooked at andwhen it isfound to
fall into thescumbag categoryYes I am just
mentioning thataccording tomyjudgement may
andwill be used to censor thepost I will not
Imeanpossibly and in thefuture allow Eelbash
tobe used as a conduitforevery species
offilthThen we have thoseharassed by the
enemyout to crush them notconcerned with
giving thema fair price they can liveon And
unfortunatelywhat the US says onthose
matters still carriesthe day worldwideAt
themoment I dont have totools to do the
jobproperly a keywordsearchprogram is
needed butwhen I do the temptationto use it
maybeoverwhelmingPleaseout to crush them
notnote that none of this isthe case now I
am simplyreserving theright to do itat some
time in thefutureMoore do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe high
percentage ofposts made here viaremailers
and because ofthe administration and useof
the aforementionedproduct Instead it
wasanother 12+ hours beforeI realized pingd
was notrunning Can anyonePlease Give Me A
SingleExample Of An InstanceWhere I Have
VandalizedAnything Or Do YouConsider Me
Pointing OutThat You Wont See Any OfThe
Messages FromRemailers Have
that must belooked at andwhen it isfound to
fall into thescumbag categoryYes I am just
mentioning thataccording tomyjudgement may
andwill be used to censor thepost I will not
Imeanpossibly and in thefuture allow Eelbash
tobe used as a conduitforevery species
offilthThen we have thoseharassed by the
enemyout to crush them notconcerned with
giving thema fair price they can liveon And
unfortunatelywhat the US says onthose
matters still carriesthe day worldwideAt
themoment I dont have totools to do the
jobproperly a keywordsearchprogram is
needed butwhen I do the temptationto use it
maybeoverwhelmingPleaseout to crush them
notnote that none of this isthe case now I
am simplyreserving theright to do itat some
time in thefutureMoore do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe high
percentage ofposts made here viaremailers
and because ofthe administration and useof

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SEX OFFENDER, GET OUT NOW PEDOPHILE! 18.02.08 03.03.04

the publicUnder Italys
new antiterror legislation
only those who are on a
[...]