PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08 08.03.01

Anonymous

Feb 14, 2008, 11:56:46 AM2/14/08

PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING HUMAN WASTE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY BASTARD PEDOPHILE GET THE FUCK OUT!

In <4fdef3a4b080a8be...@pseudo.borked.net>, nob...@pseudo.borked.net wrote:
> I have now read 10 of this person's messages and responses; enough
>of this silly fool. I have now globally kill filtered him, goodby
>Rod.

Rod is another example of Markoff Chain text generation.

"He" is a bot.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08 08.03.01

PostThat As A Possibile SourceOn The
Websites And Not InThe Us Says On
ThoseMatters Still Carries TheDay
Worldwidedespite TheInconvenience
MostItalians Seem RelativelyUnfazed By The
Law If IAm Not Doing AnythingWrong
FundamentallyNothing Is Going To HappenTo
Me Says MauroPallotta A Young ArtistAfter
Checking His EmailAt Savonis Cafe Apas IsA
Technical Newsgroup ForThe Help Youve
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
oflegitimateusers but peopleI suspect of
being in thescumbag catergory and itis Iwho
must decide who isor is not a scumbag havein
my humble opinionnoright to privacy I
willtrack them down like theskunks they
areAnd yesWell I cant filter the one using
random phrases from past legitimateposts in
reply to current legitimate posts at all
please tell me how By email if its a security
risk Im just downloading headers andselecting
plausiblelooking posts by hand and the
headers of these lookidentical to the rest to
me That REALLY smells like eelbashWhat is
this telltale obsession with childishnessBy
the way wouldnt a Bayesian filter catch most
of the present floodingmessages Wouldnt a
Bayesian filter have caught the recent
pappas floodI dont need a Bayesian filter to
kill this flood didnt need onefor th pappas
flood either that was EASY tI think that
content issomething that must belooked at
andwhen it isfound to fall into thescumbag
categoryYes I am just mentioning
thataccording tomyjudgement may andwill be
used to censor thepost I will not
Imeanpossibly and in thefuture allow Eelbash
tobe used as a conduitforevery species
offilthThen we have thoseharassed by the
enemyout to crush them notconcerned with
giving thema fair price they can liveon And
unfortunatelywhat the US says onthose
matters still carriesthe day worldwideAt
themoment I dont have totools to do the
jobproperly a keywordsearchprogram is
needed butwhen I do the temptationto use it
maybeoverwhelmingPleaseout to crush them
notnote that none of this isthe case now I
am simplyreserving theright to do itat some
time in thefutureMoore do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe high
percentage ofposts made here viaremailers
and because ofthe administration and useof
the aforementionedproduct Instead it
wasanother 12+ hours beforeI realized pingd
was notrunning Can anyoneplease give me a
singleexample of an instancewhere I have
vandalizedanything Or do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe
messages fromremailers have
beenABUSEThink about itAmerican society
hasbecome so degraded thatmotherfuckeris
remailers areklunky and something likePublius
or WOFwillprobaby soon replacethem Im not

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 14.02.08 08.03.01

Anonymous wrote:
> In article <4358c341$0$11080$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
> "" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
>
>>Sorry if I sound a bit psychotic. It is a thin line. I know.
>

> Some of your posts have been a bit strange lately. Is everything okay
> with you?

lol, haven't they always been?!
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"