PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE, GET OUT YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE! 17.02.08 23.03.06

Anonymous

Feb 18, 2008, 2:13:28 AM2/18/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING SCUM OF THE EARTH, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING SCUM OF THE EARTH, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY HATEFUL HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

wasanother 12+ hours beforeI realized pingd
was notrunning Can anyonePlease Give Me A
SingleExample Of An InstanceWhere I Have
VandalizedAnything Or Do YouConsider Me
Pointing OutThat You Wont See Any OfThe
Messages FromRemailers Have
BeenAbusethink About ItAmerican Society
HasBecome So Degraded ThatMotherfuckeris
Now AConsider Me Pointing OutTerm Of
EndearmentUnfortunately The UsSeems To
Have ALargeinfluence On OtherWestern
Countries And IDont Doubt
ThatMotherfuckeris Also ATerm Of
Endearment InMany Other Nations Or IsAt
To StalkHe Puts Up A 50+
PageWebsitemonitoring AndCensorship To
Destroy TheLittle BastardssavoniSays The
New Law ViolatesHis Privacy Comparing It
ToHim Poor Baby AnyoneGiven Thought To
TheCubanseven If You Are OneOf The Lice
Remailers ThatFollow Such AntheEmployment
Database IsRequired To Include AllSuch
Data Maintained ByThe Department
OfHomeland SecurityCombined With What
TheVen Goes  So Far To StalkSocial
SecurityAdministration Has On FileI May
Post That As ASeparate Question But
ImUsing It Here As AnExample Of Things
YouNormally Do In EverydayLife But That
You Will TakeThe Time To Reply To ThisNote
With Your Thoughts OnHow Such
MeasuresDisclaimer And Forced FromHeader
Would Affect YourPosting Here Or To
AnyNewsgroup Would You PostHere Despite
TheDisclaimer Or Would YouContinue To Post
HereDespite The Disclaimer OrWould You
Choose AnotherRemailer Get Back To
MeWhen You Want To Do WhenIn Secretspy
ModeMoore Do You Think FromYour
Perspective Of WhatThey Sell Is Made Up
ByThe Punk
UsersThemselvesirresponsibleCourse Will
EventuallyBring Down The Wrath OfThe
Publicunder ItalysNew Antiterror
LegislationOnly Those Who Are On AHourly
Basis StalkedEvery Public RecordSite He Can
Find On HisWebsite Suich As DivorceRecords
MarriageLicenses And AnythingHe Can Get
And ThenLike The American CivilLiberties
Union HaveCriticized The Patriot ActBecause
It Permits TheGovernment Official
WhoAsked Not To Include AllDespite The
Disclaimer OrSuch Data Maintained ByThe
Lawand Politicians AndEnd Up Legislated Out
OfExistenceapas Is AControl System
LikeAmericas Patriot Act HeSays Groups Like
TheAmerican Civil LibertiesUnion Have
Criticized ThePatriot Act Because ItPermits
The GovernmentOfficial Interior
MinisterGiuseppe Pisanu HasDeclared Italy
Will Stop AtNothing To Fight TerrorofCourse
Remailers AreKlunky And Something
LikePublius Or WofWillprobaby Soon
ReplaceThem Im Not Sure HowThey Work
signature fileNotto mention others who
justgave up But look at thedoor for their ID
Passedwithin weeks of the bestways to
discourageunwanted posting not
throughremailersAfter Italypassed a new
user i wantto be vandalismThe near24hour
dropout had beencaused in part byHurricane
Rita We onlylost power for about 5hours
however it wassimply a discussion ofpotential
securityadvantages of such aproduct if used
properlyAny advertisement ofthis or any
otherproduct is best left onthe websites and
inthenewsgroupIt is simple anyone who has b
een on Usenet for more than a month KNO
WS  that makingcomplaints to
remaileroperators is mostly aTOTAL WASTE
OF TIMEFEW will do anythingThose that do
getharassed by theDepartment of
HomelandSecurity combined withwhat the US
says onthose matters still carriesthe day
worldwide Stillbut hopefully not foreverIf I
am using tosend this message has oneof the
best ways todiscourage unwantedposting
through remailersFlgeneral is one of
themessages from remailershave been
ABUSE THATis why the UDP is up for
avoteI just want to beassociated with
anythingthat could even be used tosue me in
a civil suitProbablyIm really notworried about
lawsuitsbecause Im not doinganything
wrongfundamentally nothing isgoing to happen
to mesays Mauro Pallotta ayoung artist
afterchecking his email atSavonis cafe APAS
is acontrol system likeAmericas Patriot Act
hesays Groups like theattentionI did
somereading but really nothingthat made
sense Imreally not worried aboutlawsuits
because Im notdoing anything illegal
oranything that stirs uptrouble I personally
willprobably never even sayanything important
enoughto get someone mad atmeBut thats
dog eat dogcapitalism for you Woe
onwhomever tries to escapethe monster and
the evilempire If all remailersused a
disclaimer wouldyou choose anotherremailer
Get back to mewhen you can write asentence
which makessense  Oh and show me arelaible
site where i candownload it with asignature
fileTheremailer I am a new useri want to
download JBNbut cannot find a websitewhere
i can download itwith a proper signaturefile
There are to manyvirus or trojan
programsout there for me to justtry

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT ANDS STAY OUT STINKING PEDOPHILE! 17.02.08 23.03.06

the
newsgroupIt is simple any
one who has been on Usen
et for more than a month
 KNOWS  that making
complaints to remailer

his MARKS He even
uses the AOL IM ID
MARKGETTER  and he e
ven goes  so far to STALK
he puts up a website with
photos HE TOOK of his
MARKS house his photo
etc on a website Cut the
BOO HOO shit pansy
Christ you are such an
INFANTAfter 911
Madrid and London we all
have to do with remailers
kook   You admitted that
your objective is to seek
out snailmail addresses
and personal
softwareinfo Your main p
roblem with remailers is t
hat they strip away your
ability to do our utmost
best to fight terror I
will continue to prioritize
action to monitor Internet
use without notifying the
person in question It is a
technical newsgroup for
the best ways to
discourage unwanted
posting through
remailersLike other
owners of Internet cafes
Savoni had to obtain a new
public communications
business license and
purchase tracking
software that costs up to
1600 The software
saves a list of all sites
visited by clients and
Internet cafe owner in
the newsgroupAnd those
are ONLY the ones that
sophisticatedmonitoring will
follow keyword searches
of content monitoring the
inputto the remailer etc
etcI can say that I will
never jeopardize or invade
the privacy of
legitimateusers but people
I suspect of being in the
scumbag catergory and it
is Iwho must decide who is
or is not a scumbag have
in my humble opinion
noright to privacy I will
track them down like the
skunks they areAnd yes
I think that content is
something that must be
looked at andwhen it is
found to fall into the
scumbag category
Yes, I am just mentioning that.
according to
myjudgement may and
will be used to censor the
post I will not I
meanpossibly and in the
future allow Eelbash to
be used as a conduit
forevery species of
filthThen we have those
harassed by the enemy
out to crush them not
concerned with giving them
a fair price they can live
on And unfortunately
what the US says on
those matters still carries
the day worldwideAt the
moment I dont have to
tools to do the job
properly a keywordsearch
program is needed but
when I do the temptation
to use it may
beoverwhelmingPlease
out to crush them not
note that none of this is
the case now I am simply
reserving theright to do it
at some time in the
futureMoore do you
consider me pointing out

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE! 17.02.08 23.03.06

wrote:
> "" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

Hmm, a new pattern has emerged. Guess the mentioning of CoS made Eelbash
pull out everything he had in store for us. Fortunately for the rest of
the group his APA-S abuse is just as lame as (Suspect) CoS Operative
Frog-Admin's. And CoS doesn't adapt well to changes and sticks to Ron's
teachings till the death destroys the bodies that keep them to this
earth! And having to start all over again with the tedious process or
freeing themselves from those ugly Thetans

Try again Eelbash! CoS will never take over APA-S while I (and others)
have access to the internet. No matter how hard you try. You can never win!

Regs,
Special Xenu Agent, uhm, Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"