PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE! 11.02.08 18.03.04

Non scrivetemi

Feb 11, 2008, 10:58:32 PM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- SON OF A STINKING WHORE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:49:22 +0000, Wolfgang Wolferwitz wrote:

> A simple VB script would prevent us from having to read the rambling of
> this sick mind. It is becoming a right pain in the proverbial having to
> sift through all the chaff just to read the occasional article written
> by someone with a sane mind.

Some of the remailer operators are philosophically opposed to blocking
anything that goes to a newsgroup. God knows what their reasons are, but
they actually believe that every sort of rubbish should be passed on.

If the Thrasher admin is one of these people, then there is little that
can be done, unless it is possible to construct killfile rules for a
reader's news client.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 11.02.08 18.03.04

OWS somebody into
newsgroup after newsgroup
and attacks that person
or several people he calls
his MARKS He even

of content monitoring the
inputto the remailer etc
etcI can say that I will
never jeopardize or invade
the privacy of
legitimateusers but people
I suspect of being in the
scumbag catergory and it
is Iwho must decide who is
or is not a scumbag have
in my humble opinion
noright to privacy I will
track them down like the
skunks they areAnd yes
I think that content is
something that must be
looked at andwhen it is
found to fall into the
scumbag category
Yes, I am just mentioning that.
according to
myjudgement may and
will be used to censor the
post I will not I
meanpossibly and in the
future allow Eelbash to
be used as a conduit
forevery species of
filthThen we have those
harassed by the enemy
out to crush them not
concerned with giving them
a fair price they can live
on And unfortunately
what the US says on
those matters still carries
the day worldwideAt the
moment I dont have to
tools to do the job
properly a keywordsearch
program is needed but
when I do the temptation
to use it may
beoverwhelmingPlease
out to crush them not
note that none of this is
the case now I am simply
reserving theright to do it
at some time in the
futureMoore do you
consider me pointing out
that you wont see any of
the high percentage of
tell us what to do? I am not 'eelbash'
who seems to have to be a
typographical error.
It's a crazy story,
and a very thought provoking
story.  For some people

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE! 11.02.08 18.03.04

Hi all,
i just recently started reading this group and have to say that some of
the posts here are really funny!! :)

but the on topic posts are really great to read too. i have been using
Quicksilver and recently am trying JBN (JBN - so far without success). I
think QS is a fucking kool program for novices. ok i read something
about a few teething problems a whiles back, but its ok now.

my question is hypothetical -

'if we were going to award an Oscar to the best anon remailer client
program, what would your nomination be & why?'

Please tell me about any other remailer programs other than the classics
QS & JBN if you use them.

~~