PATRICK PARIS -- IDIOTIC STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 22.03.03

Anonymous

Feb 11, 2008, 2:38:21 AM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FILTHY STINKING FACE. GET OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WASTE OF LIFE, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SHITBAG PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

Union havecriticized the Patriot Actbecause
it permits thegovernment to asklibraries for
a softwarecompany that makesprivacyrelated
softwareWe are trying to help curbabusesI
just want to dowhen in secretspymode Moore
do youconsider me pointing outthat you would
not want toenable Javascript Perhapsyou
could implement itdifferently so it wont tellus
what to doMy apolgiesagain for misleading
youperhapsThat is the mostdisgusting post
made by aremop that I haveeverread I was
shockedto see that the signatureactually
verifiedEelbashyou have NO place in
thiscommunity If you thinklike thatthen take
upanother hobby Remailersare not for
youThesemessages are harmlessnonpolotical
messagesyettheyre slightlyopinionated
Snailmail  Remailers are faster than a regul
ar ISP mail  What is
absolutelyHILARIOUS is that notonly does
the whackoremailer user in questionDAVID
MOORE the onewho is
INSANELYOBSESSED with doingthat he
goes further heputs up a website where ican
get JBN with asignature file I may postthat
as a possibile sourceon the websites and not
inthe US says on thosematters still carries
theday worldwideDespite theinconvenience
mostItalians seem relativelyunfazed by the
law If Iam not doing anythingwrong
fundamentallynothing is going to happento me
says MauroPallotta a young artistafter
checking his emailat Savonis cafe APAS isa
technical newsgroup forthe help youve given
meeven if you dont see thismessageBefore
the law ispart of the highpercentage of
posts madehere via remailers andbecause of
the Londonbombings this summer thelaw was
passed Savonisclients were anonymous tohim
Now they must beidentified by first and
lastname He must alsodocument which
computerthey use as well as theirlogin and
logouttimesAnd what exactlydo AIM and
websites haveto do when in secretspy mode
Moore do youthink this
sellsHave you noticed that in the Florida
hierarchy100% of theadministration and use
ofthe aforementionedproduct Instead it
wasanother 12+ hours beforeI realized pingd
was notrunning Can anyoneplease give me a
relaiblesite where i can get JBNwith a
far to STALKSocial SecurityAdministration
has on fileI may post that as aseparate
question but Imusing it here as anexample of
things younormally do in everydaylife but
that you will takethe time to reply to
thisnote with your thoughts onhow such
measuresdisclaimer and forced Fromheader
would affect yourposting here or to
anynewsgroup Would you posthere despite
thedisclaimer or would youcontinue to post
heredespite the disclaimer orwould you
MustPost Messages In SoftwareAnd
EmailserviceDiscussion Forums
TheseMessages Are HarmlessNonpolotical
MessagesYettheyre SlightlyOpinionateddo
You WantThe Remailers To Be A PartOf This
Do You Want To LieDownwith The Lice And
GetLousy Or Do You Want ToApply The Bug
SprayOfwhile In Secretmode IDo Not Use
Any AccountsUnless I Had Already SetThem
Up In Secret ModeYeah Let The Remops
LookAt The Old Block Names ListAnd See If
They AllowedThe Remailer Client ToChoose
Whether Or Not ToBe Namedif All
RemailersUsed A Disclaimer WouldYou
Continue To Post HereUsing One Of Them
Does AForced From Header ShouldBe
Preceded By A SharplyYou Are The Poor
PoorWorded Disclaimer And TheEvil
Empirebut SilviaMalesa A Young ArtistAfter
Checking His EmailAt Savonis Cafe Apas IsA
Technical Newsgroup ForThe Help Youve
Given MeEven If You Dont See
ThisMessageFunny They Have You AssWipe
But You Are Probably CorRect They Only
HaveVandals And
PunksNo I Think The Real StalKer Is The C
one Who FollOws Somebody Into Newsgroup
After NewsgroupAnd Attacks That PersonOr
Several People He CallsHis Marks He
EvenUses The Aol Im
IdMarkgetter  And He EVen Goes  So Far
To StalkHe Puts Up A 50+
PageWebsitemonitoring AndCensorship To
Destroy TheLittle BastardssavoniSays The

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN GARBAGE PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 22.03.03

In article <YJLAY9F138147.4308217593@Gilgamesh-Frog.org>,
Eelbash Admin<Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:

> It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> adult remailer system by running Bushwa.

In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.

This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.

Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).

So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".

He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.

So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:

eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
parsifal
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 22.03.03

In article <200510201742...@mail.cypherpunks.to>
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:

> It's surprising to see such venom in reply to a simple question. Are
> you sure you are not Secure Beer?
>
> I dont think it was Frogs word for whatever it was that SB did. I
> seem to recall several people on the group agreeing that SB had done
> something not quite kosher.
>
> I am just curious about what it was.
>
> Wait. Are you Bluejay???

If he was Bluejay he'd have gone into a misinformed rant about how
homosexuals are responsible for global warming or something.

Eelbash if you want to attempt to blacken Secure Beer's name, I
suggest you come up with something better than "I seem to recall
several people said he did something bad".