PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOU PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 19.02.08 07.03.03

Fritz Wuehler

Feb 19, 2008, 12:49:58 PM2/19/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STINKING SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

Twisty Admin wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 01:43:27 +0200, "" <nos...@hccnet.nl>
> wrote:

>>He really was a netcop and not a remop IMNSHO (even though they rhyme).
>>I am SOOO glad he is gone. Really glad. I can't express how much more I
>>am able to enjoy APA-S now.. Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too
>>and this will be paradise for me!
>>
>>Kind Regards,
>>Thomas
>

> Thanks for not including me my dear old friend. :)

So you have plans to travel the same path Frog-Admin and Eelbash do/did? ;-)

Thomas
- --
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 19.02.08 07.03.03

>Anyone who is the least bit familiar with eelbash knows for a fact that the
>message about Thrasher AND the reply to it were both written by eelbash.

And anyone who's been here for over a year knows that this flood of
anti-eelbash spam drivel is by Bluejay (aka Michael Gardner) abusing the
remailers. And no, this isn't Eelbash either. I don't use him because he
changes his configurations more often than his underwear. But anyone with
half a brain knows this Eelbasher flood is Bluejay's doing.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 19.02.08 07.03.03

" krp" <web2...@verizon.net> wrote:
>DAVEY MOORE - AGAIN
>"AD" <thra...@reece.net.au> wrote in message

>>>The same message posted first through a remailer, then through your own
>>>account.
>>>

>> In regard to the message IDs mentioned above, which are also mentioned on
>> the page www.aboutkenpangborn.com/altatheism.html. To me this seems to
>> indicate that Kenny is guilty of the very offenses which he accuses others
>> of: forging and harassing through the remailers. The message posted
>> through the remailer looks like it was a forgery of someone else in
>> another
>> group, and the fact that Kenny a short while later sent the exact same
>> text
>> from his known address makes it indeed seem that he was the forger. Could
>> I be interpreting this wrong?
>>
>> If he indeed is the sender, then it would seem he is delibarately abusing
>> remailers so that he can have more ammunition in his arguments here in
>> APAS. I am curious to know how others may interpret these facts.
>

>OF COURSE YOU DO DAVEY!

My name isn't Davey. I know you're paranoid, kook, but perhaps you can get
the idea that everyone isn't "Moore".

And as usual, I note that you have no comments on the actual facts which
prove you again and again to be full of shit.