PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING WORTHLESS PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 15.02.08 03.03.01

George Orwell

Feb 15, 2008, 9:15:05 AM2/15/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SEX OFFENDER, GET OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!

eELBASH lOW lATENCY

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 15.02.08 03.03.01

George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

Though the legislation also includes measures to heighten transportation security, permit DNA collection, and facilitate the detention or deportation of suspects, average Italians are feeling its effect mainly in Internet cafes. Within this last week, I was writing the last post and now, 2 of the above if they agree with their irresponsible, far-left radical liberal anarchistic party line. They hate honesty; and therefore, they hate honest free speech. It's that simple.

> What are the current operating mixmaster web interfaces, particularly for usenet posting? Perhaps someone could post a list occasionally to alt.privacy.anon-server.stats
>
> I've found:
>
> https://riot.eu.org/anon/remailer.html.en
> https://remailer.firenze.linux.it/cgi-bin/mixnews-user.cgi
>
> The first one doesn't allow me to enter a customised from header. It also won't allow me to select my exit remailer.

Is this a replay attack? Or is this a replay attack? Or is this a hiccup with the mixminion list-servers command.

> I'm not quite sure how to select which remailers with the last one, although I'm sure it worked previously - it presently only gives me the options of "CASUALE" or not selected.
>
> The old ones of chicago, paranoia, frog are all down.
>
> Are there any more? I really want to select my exit remailer, preferably have the ability to select the entire chain, and chose a custom From header.
>
> Does anyone have easily custamisable code that I could make available?

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 15.02.08 03.03.01

Presumably so he won't go down the same road as that pariah of remops,
Eelbash-Admin.

https://www.mixmaster.it