PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE! 01.02.08 06.03.04

Anonymous

Feb 1, 2008, 9:04:47 AM2/1/08

PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING WORTHLESS PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT ANDS STAY OUT STINKING PEDOPHILE!

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005, Eelbash Admin <ad...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

>Again, I urge you to get help. You do not realize how sick you are, though
>I am sure everyone else in your neighborhood does.

You do realize that you are writing back to several different people don't
you? Are you claiming them all to be sick?

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE! 01.02.08 06.03.04

software that costs up to
1600 The software
saves a list of all sites
visited by clients and
Internet cafe owner in
the newsgroupAnd those

MARKGETTER  and he e
ven goes  so far to STALK
he puts up a website with
photos HE TOOK of his
MARKS house his photo
etc on a website Cut the
BOO HOO shit pansy
Christ you are such an

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE! 01.02.08 06.03.04

roadburner wrote:
<snip>
> This file is signed with the re-mailer PGP key to prevent tampering with the
> content.
>
> This re-mailer is operated by me, a private individual. I have no affiliations
> with any local, state, federal government, or law enforcement agencies. There

Is the NSA (or maybe CIA) any of the above?

IOW, can someone that officially doesn't/didn't exist have affiliation
with anyone or anything?

> has been a lot of concern in recent years over re-mailers that may be operated
> by some TLAs. By this statement, I am assuring you that I am not. I will not

I am not .. .. some TLAs??

> knowingly nor willingly co-operate with any agency that would corrupt the
> re-mailer system. In other words, by this declaration, I am declaring that

The CIA might be using the remailer system themselves and have their own
interests. I know the CIA funded Triangle boy (FKA Safeweb)

> this re-mailer is not in any way affiliated with any law enforcement or
> governmental agency. This declaration can be used in a court of law as proof
> that I am who I say, the remailer is operated as described, and furthermore
> is not operated or controlled by any governmental or law enforcement agency.
>
> Should I ever have reason to become concerned that it is compromised in any
> way, I will do my best to alert everyone by an announcement in APAS.

And on the remops list and fellow remops I hope :-)

> I have been using re-mailers for over 10 years. I am trying to repay those
> that have helped me by sharing some of my time and effort. The re-mailer is
> operated from my home instead of a remote host. I felt this would provide a
> more secure environment. Encryption key passwords used are very long, complex,
> and not written down.
>
> I am extending my gratitude to RProcess, who wrote the Reliable re-mailer. The
> Stray Cat who was a mentor to all of us in our early years learning the basics

As far as I know he called himself simply "Stray Cat". Not "The Stray
Cat(s)" :-)

> of using re-mailers. Panta-Rhei who has added and improved Reliable and JBN2.
> who has so selflessly devoted his time to authoring
> QuickSilver. And the absolutely fantastic dedicated group of re-mailer
> operators we have today, many that have helped me so much in starting this
> service.
>

> This is my start. I am open for suggestions to improve it. Help? "small cry
> out" please?

Your cry for help has been heard (although late),
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"