PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 30.01.08 20.03.03

Non scrivetemi

Jan 30, 2008, 10:39:25 PM1/30/08

PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PERVERT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!

On 23 Oct 2005, d...@best.com wrote:
>Who is interfering with posters who want to get nyms?

I wouldn't know. Personally, I've never had any need for
such an account. But let's hope whatever's going on with
nym accounts gets repaired soon for those who do--assuming
that there's even something awry with it in the first place?

If indeed that's the case, and nym is being DOS'd to death,
it's doubtless thanks to anti-freespeech left-wing liberal
nutjobs who HATE free speech that doesn't agree with their
failed, hopelessly irrational, politically inviable lunacy.

Look to George Soros, ACLU & the DNC for your mail-bombers.
It damn sure ain't us. The RNC loves watching you liberals
always shooting yourselves in the foot...you can't help it. :-D

>Which anonymous servers here are run by police agencies?

The more the merrier. As long as it works, who cares who
runs them? That is, unless you're a criminal... are you?

>Where is Frog when we need him?

I for one am very grateful for Frog's excellent contribution
to the anonymous remailer community. Many thousands of my own
humble articles and replies are permanently archived on the
Google Groups servers as well as federal government servers
which archive EVERYTHING in triplicate--even "X-No-Archive"
ad infinitum! You know, Microsoft could really give Google
a run for their money if they'd 'Freedom Of Information Act'
the fe'ral usenet archives into the public domain through MS
network servers. Are you listening, Mr. William Gates? :-D

>Why are there so few recent postings in alt.anonymous.messages?

Maybe those really trying to post anonymously are using more
sophisticated methods for communicating, like embedding such
encrypted messages into JPG files of pastoral landscapes etc.?

>Why is eelnym not working? I can't even get a reply about nyminfo.

Who cares if one lousy fledgling remailer sux donkey dix?
Stick to the most reliable remailers which successfully
post *your* messages to the addy's/groups *you* post to.

Enjoy Life! (fillet a liberal for lunch)
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=XJBDEJF13826...@anonymous.poster

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 30.01.08 20.03.03

In article <YJLAY9F138147.4308217593@Gilgamesh-Frog.org>,
Eelbash Admin<Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:

> It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> adult remailer system by running Bushwa.

In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.

This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.

Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).

So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".

He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.

So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:

eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 30.01.08 20.03.03