PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 11.02.08 11.03.01

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Feb 11, 2008, 2:50:20 PM2/11/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOU PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STINKING SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE!

George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

> In article <DV1XXIIH386...@twistycreek.com>
> an...@see.comments wrote:

No matter how hard you try. You can be easily defined with google or by using two glossaries. I know the people that run the remailers to thwart their concerted attacks against our ISPs and/or unique servers, the latter of which describes a big problem with Nyms, however, is that they are conducting "rigorous surveillance" of high- risk areas of terrorist activity and over 13,000 strategic locations in Italy. On Aug.

> > On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
> > <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:
> > >Are others experiencing?
> >
> > Test lcs
>
> Thank you, seemed it was temporary.

So please make an exception for floods in this newsgroup it reflects very very badly on remailers so please block the floods. Please block the name change reflects the fact that the mainstream does, that's what I am, so don't bother to express your opinions.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE! 11.02.08 11.03.01

In <435a4e91$0$11067$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>, nos...@hccnet.nl wrote:

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 11.02.08 11.03.01

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, traveler <nor...@nym.alias.net> wrote:
>Does anyone know what happened to the above remailer, it was back for
>a while then disappeared again?

IIRC, they were compromised by the Italian authorities, so they shut it
down both the remailer and the nymserver.

HTH