PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 13.02.08 11.03.03

Anonymous

Feb 13, 2008, 2:40:12 PM2/13/08

PATRICK PARIS -- SON OF A STINKING WHORE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:
>In article <200510201742...@mail.cypherpunks.to>
>Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <nob...@cypherpunks.to> wrote:
>>
>> It's surprising to see such venom in reply to a simple question. Are
>> you sure you are not Secure Beer?
>>
>> I dont think it was Frogs word for whatever it was that SB did. I
>> seem to recall several people on the group agreeing that SB had done
>> something not quite kosher.
>>
>> I am just curious about what it was.
>>
>> Wait. Are you Bluejay???
>>

>If he was Bluejay he'd have gone into a misinformed rant about how
>homosexuals are responsible for global warming or something.
>
>Eelbash if you want to attempt to blacken Secure Beer's name, I
>suggest you come up with something better than "I seem to recall
>several people said he did something bad".

Secure Beer blackened his own name. He does not need eelbash's help for
that.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 13.02.08 11.03.03

Eelbasher <eelb...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING MAGGOT PEDOPHILE! 13.02.08 11.03.03

In <4fdef3a4b080a8be...@pseudo.borked.net>, nob...@pseudo.borked.net wrote:
> I have now read 10 of this person's messages and responses; enough
>of this silly fool. I have now globally kill filtered him, goodby
>Rod.

Rod is another example of Markoff Chain text generation.

"He" is a bot.