PATRICK_PARIS -- IDIOTIC STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 12.03.02

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Feb 10, 2008, 2:59:02 PM2/10/08

PATRICK_PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN GARBAGE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!
PATRICK_PARIS -- HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK_PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT!
PATRICK_PARIS -- GET OUT YOU FILTHY SON OF A WHORE PEDOPHILE!

newsgroup forthe help youve given meeven if
you dont see thismessageIt is a
technicalnewsgroup for the helpyouve given
me even ifyou dont see
thismessageFunny they have YOU asswipe B
ut you are probably correct They only
haveVANDALS and
PUNKSNo I think the REAL stalker is the c
one who FOLLOWS somebody into newsgroup
after newsgroupand attacks that personor
several people he callshis MARKS He
evenuses the AOL IM
IDMARKGETTER  and he even goes  so far
to STALKhe puts up a website withphotos HE
mentioning thatMaybe that is beyond my
helpIt would flounder for a list of allsites
visited by clients and Internetcafe owner in
the posts headersTheres no encryption so it
wonttell us what to do I am not eelbashwho
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
oflegitimateusers but peopleI suspect of
being in thescumbag catergory and itis Iwho
must decide who isor is not a scumbag havein
my humble opinionnoright to privacy I
willtrack them down like theskunks they
signature fileNotto mention others who

Subject: PATRICK_PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE! 10.02.08 12.03.02

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:30:05 +0100, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Some very angry and disturbed tripe, below.

>>The Eelbash remailer is a last-hop remailer.
>
>>It provides full FROM headers.
>
>>Disclaimers are put into newsgroups as needed.
> Oh great, tampering with mail again. Fuck you.
>
>>If all else fails, the newsgroup will be temporarily blocked.
> How the hell are we supposed to know if they are blocked?

I'll let you know here.

>>The Eelbash remailer allows PLAIN TEXT messages only.
> All the easier for you to read them. You perverted fucking asshole.

Don't talk nonsense; all it means is that html is not allowed, and
binaries are not allowed.

>>Flood filters are in place.
> In-Out-In. Make up your fucking mind.

Although I have the highest respect for Twisty's corporate legal counsel,
I have more respect for somebody like Zax, who said yesterday that he has
flood filters in his remailer and even added some more.

That's why I put the filters back in.

> You are not a remailer, you are a psycho. Get the fuck out already.
>
> Pingers, please remove Eelbash from your lists. He has violated every rule
> in the book. Eelbash cannot be considered a remailer.
>
> Remops, please block this asshole. You may be depriving someone of their
> right to privacy. He only allows plain text messages for his perverted
> viewing pleasure.

You are a sick young fellow (or girl); get help.

A copy of this post is at http://eelbash.yi.org:81/miscx/post/20051108002.

Subject: PATRICK_PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND GET OUT NOW FILTHY PEDOPHILE! 10.02.08 12.03.02

Olitoktali Mihnjihnfui wrote:

> Well, it surely has been asked before, but, how is one to know (believe)
> that the CIA spooks are completely plugged into the mixmaster network?

You can't know. That's the reason the remailer software is designed with
the idea that at least some of the network is compromised. Why layered
encryption, remixing, latency, and fragmentation exist. And it's pretty
tough to wrap your brain around the possibility that the *whole* remailer
network is CIA owned... but I suppose it's a possibility.

So run your own remailer if you're ultra paranoid. You'll know that at
least *one* node is safe to use. <g>

--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.