Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Download !LINK!

Raffi Bramlett

Jan 25, 2024, 11:05:54 PMJan 25
If you click into Details, you will be able to check out this $0 line item. If you were to go immediately to lighthouse.microsoft.com after checkout, you may see this message:

microsoft 365 lighthouse download

Download Zip https://lpoms.com/2xw6QE

The newly launched Microsoft Azure Lighthouse offers capabilities for cross-customer management at scale for service providers to differentiate and benefit from greater efficiency and automation. Learn more at azure.com/lighthouse.

Getting Started

If you're an MSP and you'd like to kick the tires (it's free), the first step is to add the service to your management tenant. Go to admin.microsoft.com and expand Billing, Purchase services, Other services and search for Lighthouse. "Purchase" a single license of the Microsoft 365 Lighthouse public preview. It can take up to 24 hours to be activated in your tenant, but in my case it only took a few hours before I received the notification email.

f5d0e4f075