Top 10 Dance Chart Dec. 22 - 28, 2022

tunedi...@hotmail.com

Dec 22, 2022, 1:41:54 PM12/22/22

Tuned In Radio
The New Rhythm of The Nation
Top 10
Dec. 22 - 28, 2022 Chart #1450

#w Lw Tw Song The Artist Company
6 1 1 Simply The Best Black Eyed Peas, Anitta & El Alfa Epic
7 2 2 10:35 Tiësto ft. Tate McRae Atlantic
6 3 3 Lionheart (Fearless) Joel Corry & Tom Grennan Atlantic
5 4 4 Ready To Fly Sub Focus & Dimension EMI
5 5 5 The Way We Were Kygo ft. Plested Kygo/RCA
2 9 6 Damn (You've Got Me Saying) Galantis, David Guetta & MNEK Big Beat
1 - 7 Sweet Lies Nathan Dawe & Talia Mar Atlantic
1 - 8 Rely On Me Sigala, Gabry Ponte, Alex Gaudino Ministry of Sound
1 - 9 When I Talk Kx5 & Elderbrook mau5trap
16 10 10 I'm Good (Blue) David Guetta & Bebe Rexha Parlophone

*Seasons Greetings from Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation*

Follow Tuned In Radio on Twitter at twitter.com/TunedInRadio
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.