PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 18.02.08 09.03.02

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Anonymous

ungelesen,
18.02.2008, 12:10:2118.02.08
an

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU FILTHY SON OF A WHORE PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 18.02.08 09.03.02

In article <74tqk1pvnbbcb686g...@4ax.com>
admin_rbtor <admin^@^rbtor^.^net> wrote:

> Ok, so I got into trouble with my ISP for operating a re-mailer. They consider
> it a server which is outside of the TOS of the agreement.
>
> They were polite, but asked I shut it down as soon a convenient. I have to
> oblige them as they are the only cable Internet provider I can choose.
>
> Darn it, just when it seemed to be operating OK.
>
> Sorry all. I'll try to figure something else out. I know a lot more now than
> when I started.
>
> Dingo had been showing my stats at 100%
>
> http://dingo.1hwy.com/Dingorlist2.html
>
> http://dingo.1hwy.com/Dingomlist2.html
>
> Sorry all. I think I had been processing nearly 10,000 messages a day or more
> if you include stats pings. Not bad for a beginning re-mailer. Hope all is
> well with all. May everyone be happy and healthy and my best wishes.
>
> Sorry, I just have to go before I wind up in a deep pile of doo doo.
>
> Regards all,
>
> rbtor_admin

You could always:

1) Go middleman. Your ISP would never know (i.e. never be able
to trace any messages back to you).

2) Send all your outgoing mail via another annoymizing service
(eg COTSE). Remailers have been run like this in the past.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 18.02.08 09.03.02

post messages in software
and emailservice
discussion forums These
messages are harmless
nonpolotical messages
yettheyre slightly
opinionatedDo you want
the remailers to be a part

disclaimer or would you
continue to post here
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

0 neue Nachrichten