PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE! 18.02.08 21.03.02

Non scrivetemi

Feb 19, 2008, 2:50:08 AM2/19/08

PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU HATEFUL STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WE HATE YOUR STINKING ASS. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!

CLEARLY, THE PURPOSE for flooders, trolls, DOS attackers, etc.
is to compromise anonymous remailers every way they can. They
employ every dishonest methodology known to mass-propagandists
since time immemorial: disinformation, obfuscation, diversion,
threats, attacks on your enablers (flooding ISPs with threats,
for example), and all manner of frivolous innuendo ad nauseam.

The reason flooders/trollers don't like remailers is that they
don't like free speech *unless* it happens to agree with their
irresponsible, far-left radical liberal anarchistic party line.
They hate honesty; and therefore, they hate honest free speech.
It's that simple. Truth & Law is every anarchist's worst enemy.

For example, those of us who consistently support conservative
values are constantly being attacked by these left-wing idiots,
to the point that we MUST post through the remailers to thwart
their concerted attacks against our ISPs and/or unique servers,
the latter of which describes a big problem with remailer floods.

The mere fact that YOU are posting in support of their radical
agenda demonstrates that *you* are among the flooders! Whereas
by contrast, every honest remailer user (contrast to ab-users)
knows to use his/her own customized levels of filtering on his
end. Judicious use of multi-layered headers and context kill-
filtering (e.g. Xnews, Nfilter, Hamster, as I use effectively)
is sufficient to eliminate >98% of all deceitful garbage from
cluttering your computer screen--if that's what you're after. :-D

Enjoy Life! (fillet a liberal for lunch)
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=XJBDEJF13826...@anonymous.poster

"n...@...t" trolled in vain:
><snipped for clarity>

"There's nothing like a good, clean kill!"
--Peter Sellers, 'The Magic Christian'

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE! 18.02.08 21.03.02

Anonymous <anon...@invalid.com> wrote:

> In article <43597cbd$0$11078$e4fe...@news.xs4all.nl>
> "" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
> > Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too and this will be paradise for me!
>
> Eelbash must not retire! He is the single most entertaining person in

Fl.general is one of the country, without ever underestimating reasonably reliable reports of specific threats," said Mr. Pisanu in a Sept. 29 interview with Finmeccanica Magazine. Pisanu has also called for developing sophisticated technology to combat terror on Italian soil.

> here although he doesn't intend to be.

Now all my nyms are getting repeat messages which are months old, from several sources for JBN or QS? I was able to enjoy APA-S now..

> I read apas once a week and get great amusement out of reading

Thomas Paine and his "Common Sense" is a complete fabrication of your wittle mind, Wittle Jeffrey. Yikes!  I just had a horrible thought.  What if you should procreate?  I would think the result would be nothing new or different.  If this wasn't the option, something else  would be.

> Eelbash's silly ideas for censoring (sorry I mean "stopping the
> psychos"). I also enjoy reading his sock puppets where he tries to
> pretend he's someone else that just happens to think and talk exactly
> like him.

I think someone who is interested in privacy is a role model for me. A few of the best technological applications," Pisanu affirmed. As a result, Pisanu has formed the Strategic Anti-terrorism Analysis Committee, which aims to examine and take action against all terror threats. Due to new measures, more than a little by providing a low latency.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- SON OF A STINKING WHORE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT! 18.02.08 21.03.02

> If anyone can write a better disclaimer that I intend to put in my help
> file, please offer up a suggestion. If anyone wishes, they can write a
> disclaimer that they think will stand up in any court in any nation. I am a
> private citizen. Period. The re-mailer is open and free to all. No
> discrimination, nothing except the header comments. The header comments I
> need in case of abuse.
>
> I am welcome to any and all suggestions. Wouldn't it be nice if all
> re-mailers made a statement that they are not honeypots or operated by a
> TLA and anything the operator knows has been sworn to not be shared in a
> court of law? Here in the USA, I am protected by the 5th amendment.

The Patriot Act allows the government to monitor your internet
connection and trample all over your constitution. No warrant needed.
You wouldn't even know it as it would be done at your ISP.

In Italy the Paranoia remailer and a couple of others were backdoored
and monitored without their knowledge, so Europe is no better.

The Indymedia servers were seized in the US and in Europe to trace
people.

Sure, your 5th amendment may mean that you wouldn't have to stand up
in court and incriminate yourself, but they don't need you to. They
can get all the evidence on their own.

> I have already been caught and blocked by the Chinese government. Figures
> :(

Being blocked by the Chinese government is like a rites of passage
with privacy services. Well done for joining the club! :)