Re: Nym creation with Panta - a one way street?

Non scrivetemi

Feb 5, 2008, 11:22:54 AM2/5/08

PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU STINKING PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STINKING SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE!

Hi !

>Thank you for the reply. I have re-sent the configuration
>message to the above address and I'll look forward to your reply.

I have received your message and fed it through the nymserver script
producing the following observations:

On the first attempt it was rejected because it was detected as a replayed
message, i.e. it had already been processed before.
After temporarily disabling the replay cache it was properly processed, and
produced an output file which would have been remailed to an italian
remailer.

So it seems your problem is in the reply block.

>Following my previous message, I should add this comment: I sent
>an anonymous message to me using the same remailers as the reply
>block, but I didn't receive a reply. There are two
>possibilities. Either one of the remailers has a problem or the
>administrator of the final destination email address blocks or
>rejects emails from anonymous remailers.

Correct.
Most probably its one of the remailers in your chain.
Check in the chain stats that all hops from one to the next remailer are
working.
Then check that all remailers in your chain are currently alive.
Use multiple different reply blocks. I usually use three.

Send a simple single hop cpunk message through the last hop to your final
email address so you know your pop box accepts mail from that remailer.

>If it's the latter case, can you suggest a reliable final
>destination email address to use, for example if a webmail
>address, then which one could I reliably use?

If you have news access inject it into aam via panta or any other news
route.
If you want to use email, just open a gmail or yahoo account.
You will need pop3 access so check if they allow that first, I think
hotmail does not do pop3.

Hope you get it working,
Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Subject: Stinky E.e.l

[iNFO] E.e.lNYM nYM

EelbashR

Subject: Re: Why Eelbash?

because FROG went on vacation, who is far better than Eelmashed

FROG! Where are you?