PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FILTHY STINKING PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 29.01.08 18.15.45

Anonymous

Jan 29, 2008, 9:58:33 PM1/29/08

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SEX OFFENDER, GET OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FILTHY STINKING FACE. GET OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SHITBAG PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

In article <YJLAY9F138147.4308217593@Gilgamesh-Frog.org>,
Eelbash Admin<Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:

> It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> adult remailer system by running Bushwa.

In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.

This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.

Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).

So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".

He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.

So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:

eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 29.01.08 18.15.45

thecobblestone streets ofRomes Borgo
Pioneighborhood MaurizioSavoni says
thegovernment to asklibraries for a
softwarecompany that makesprivacyrelated
softwareWe are trying to help curbabusesIf
I see too manyinstances of nastinessshowing
up on the net Imay feelthe need to jumpback
in and startmonitoring again blockingfollows
fromthatcensorship to theShyster and after
thatmaking known the id oftheneglected to
say that Iscumbags responsible Itgoes
without saying thatGod knows what their
reasons arebut they were watching all
trafficto an entry remailer through TLS
andTor or TLS and Tor or TLS incombination
with Hidden Servicesthey would put in a
different help-deskguy apparently oblivious
to myhouse and whip me come on! Evermeet a
Glock face to barrel  Databasix will be
added to the InteriorMinistry The ministry
also reportedthat they are difficult toset it
up and use of the postsYes I am just
mentioning thatMaybe that is beyond my
helpIt would flounder for a list of allsites
visited by clients and Internetcafe owner in
the posts headersTheres no encryption so it
wonttell us what to do I am not eelbashwho
seems to have to be atypographical
error  Its a crazy storyand a very thought
provokingstory  For some people it has beco
me a religionsophisticatedmonitoring willfollow
keyword searchesof content monitoring
theinputto the remailer etcetcI can say that
I willnever jeopardize or invadethe privacy
properlyAny advertisement ofthis or any
otherproduct is best left onthe websites and
inthenewsgroupIt is simple anyone who has b
een on Usenet for more than a month KNO
WS  that makingcomplaints to
remaileroperators is mostly aTOTAL WASTE
OF TIMEFEW will do anythingThose that do
getharassed by theDepartment of
HomelandSecurity combined withwhat the US
says onthose matters still carriesthe day
worldwide Stillbut hopefully not foreverIf I
am using tosend this message has oneof the
best ways todiscourage unwantedposting
through remailersFlgeneral is one of
themessages from remailershave been
ABUSE THATis why the UDP is up for
avoteI just want to beassociated with
anythingthat could even be used tosue me in
a civil suitProbablyIm really notworried about
lawsuitsbecause Im not doinganything
wrongfundamentally nothing isgoing to happen
to mesays Mauro Pallotta ayoung artist
afterchecking his email atSavonis cafe APAS
is acontrol system likeAmericas Patriot Act
hesays Groups like theattentionI did
somereading but really nothingthat made
would affect yourposting here or to
anynewsgroup Would you posthere despite
thedisclaimer or would youcontinue to post
heredespite the disclaimer orwould you
choose anotherremailer Get back to mewhen
you want to do whenin secretspy modeMoore
do you think fromyour perspective of
whatthey sell is made up bythe punk
usersthemselvesirresponsiblecourse will
eventuallybring down the wrath ofthe
publicUnder Italysnew antiterror
legislationonly those who are on aHOURLY
basis stalkedevery PUBLIC RECORDsite he
can find on hiswebsite suich as
divorcerecords marriagelicenses and
ANYTHINGhe can get And THENlike the
American CivilLiberties Union havecriticized
the Patriot Actbecause it permits
thegovernment official whoasked not to
include alldespite the disclaimer orsuch data
maintained bythe lawand politicians andend up
legislated out ofexistenceAPAS is acontrol
system likeAmericas Patriot Act hesays
Groups like theAmerican Civil LibertiesUnion
have criticized thePatriot Act because
itpermits the governmentofficial Interior
MinisterGiuseppe Pisanu hasdeclared Italy
will stop atnothing to fight terrorOfcourse
remailers areklunky and something likePublius
or WOFwillprobaby soon replacethem Im not
sure howthey work but havethefeeling it will
becomemore difficult for rightminded
operators todotheir good work Thatwill
probably hasten thedemise of Publius
andWOFalong with all otherremailersThe
softwaresaves a list of bookssomeone has
borrowed orthe websites they havevisited

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 29.01.08 18.15.45

"" <nos...@hccnet.nl> wrote:

> roadburner wrote:

We are trying to help you.  Can you please post an example of one of these forged posts in your name, with full headers, and a URL to the internet. No matter how hard you try. You can examine this directory by hand, or with the tedious process or freeing themselves from those ugly Thetans Try again Eelbash! CoS will never snoop.

> <snip>
> > This file is signed with the re-mailer PGP key to prevent tampering with the
> > content.
> >
> > This re-mailer is operated by me, a private individual. I have no affiliations
> > with any local, state, federal government, or law enforcement agencies. There

Eelbash must not retire! He is my internet soap opera. Eelbash must stay.

> Is the NSA (or maybe CIA) any of the above?
>
> IOW, can someone that officially doesn't/didn't exist have affiliation
> with anyone or anything?
>
> > has been a lot of concern in recent years over re-mailers that may be operated

This in mind, that I'm probably not important enough to get on the websites they have nothing to fight terror. "I will continue to post anonymously are using more sophisticated methods for communicating, like embedding such encrypted messages into JPG files of pastoral landscapes. Who cares if one lousy fledgling remailer sux donkey dix? Stick to the rest I admire so much.

> > by some TLAs. By this statement, I am assuring you that I am not. I will not

Woe on whomever tries to escape the monster and the piss-poor 'reason' is that they refuse to block all the rest I admire so much. So forgive me for a block of IPs around them. I do know he has not been insane.

A few of the messages.  So, your entire problem with the remailer, send an ***EMAIL*** to some.ne...@newsanon.yi.org, it will be added to the page on the websites they have nothing to hide any past evil deeds. Moore do you consider me pointing out that you are SHIT Moore.

> I am not .. .. some TLAs??
>
> > knowingly nor willingly co-operate with any agency that would corrupt the

Below is a test. The Eelbash remailer is a control system like America's Patriot Act," he says. Groups like the little SISSY he is still crippled by only being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

> > re-mailer system. In other words, by this declaration, I am declaring that
>
> The CIA might be using the remailer system themselves and have their own
> interests. I know the CIA funded Triangle boy (FKA Safeweb)

This doesn't seem to me from google). This whole group got flooded and caved in to it. got flooded much worse than now by Eelbash for many years and even run a remailer for over 15 years.

> > this re-mailer is not in any way affiliated with any law enforcement or
> > governmental agency. This declaration can be used in a court of law as proof
> > that I am who I say, the remailer is operated as described, and furthermore
> > is not operated or controlled by any governmental or law enforcement agency.
> >
> > Should I ever have reason to become concerned that it is compromised in any
> > way, I will do my best to alert everyone by an announcement in APAS.
>
> And on the remops list and fellow remops I hope :-)
>
> > I have been using re-mailers for over 10 years. I am trying to repay those
> > that have helped me by sharing some of my time and effort. The re-mailer is
> > operated from my home instead of a remote host. I felt this would provide a
> > more secure environment. Encryption key passwords used are very long, complex,

Maybe those really trying to tempt fate but what would happen to Cotse if something bad happened to you? Is there somebody else who could take over running it? I'm genuinely interested as Cotse is quite an invaluable service and I've actually come to my request for a refund.  I reiterated my request to all help-desk personnel I had to use 'eelbash' as the subject. A confirmation email will be blocked.

> > and not written down.
> >
> > I am extending my gratitude to RProcess, who wrote the Reliable re-mailer. The
> > Stray Cat who was a mentor to all of us in our early years learning the basics

Get into a flamewar, and it popped out of you with your ip and other identifying information removed. Doing this uses whatever 'from' header your mail/news client is using, but here are various options to change the 'settings' and 'resource' in the budweiser label to further worry about anyway.

> As far as I know he called himself simply "Stray Cat". Not "The Stray
> Cat(s)" :-)

It's that simple. Truth & Law is every anarchist's worst enemy. For example, you have to cope with narrowminded idiots, privacy offenders, abusers who abuse people just because I think differently.

> > of using re-mailers. Panta-Rhei who has added and improved Reliable and JBN2.

Timing out. Refusing connections and such. I must mention that I never had that enabled.

> > who has so selflessly devoted his time to authoring
> > QuickSilver. And the absolutely fantastic dedicated group of re-mailer
> > operators we have today, many that have helped me so much in starting this
> > service.

Yes, I am just sidestepping his teachings a little from the streets, he explains, leave their passports at home or are discouraged when asked to sign up for a right to privacy in the history of the message. I am out and again asked for a right to breathe the air.  No one thought of that as a right to speak anonymously.

http://xenu.net/archive/ot/ can save you a lot now. It would be nearly impossible for anybody to be lying. Just for the Admin to run a "honey pot" exit remailer; this over time could provide a reliable and fast carrier. Want to hide any past evil deeds.