PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 18.02.08 12.03.03

Anonymous

Feb 18, 2008, 4:09:19 PM2/18/08

PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING HUMAN WASTE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTY SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING FILTHY PIG SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!

Fritz Wuehler wrote:
> nob...@winstonsmith.info wrote:
>

>>Could someone please tell me when mixminion is expected to
>> complete its development stage.
>

> Not before Tor reaches its Golden Premium Edition.
>
> You should not expect mixminion to evolve into something offering at least
> the functionality of mixmaster and cypherpunk before the next three or four
> years.

The mixminion mailing list talks about codecon 2006 in Februari 2006. I
think this is a good sign that there will be some progress (soon):
http://www.codecon.org/2006/schedule.html

Regards,
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GO SOMEPLACE AND DIE YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 18.02.08 12.03.03

Afn rfYbiy.o@$ R,r'u

Eelbasher

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY SYPHILITIC PERVERT PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW! 18.02.08 12.03.03