PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT YOU STINKING FATHERLESS PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE! 31.01.08 08.03.02

Anonymous

Jan 31, 2008, 9:01:27 PM1/31/08

PATRICK PARIS -- EAT SHIT AND GET OUT NOW FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY PEDOPHILE GET OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT NOW YOU FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE!

On 23 Oct 2005, Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Teddy) wrote:
>On 23 Oct 2005, Wolff Wehrkugel <wehr...@eelbash.yi.org> wrote:
>>In addition that *that* arrogance, already explained, he had the
>>outragousness to send *this* message.
>>

>>On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Anonymous Sender <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Only if your right to free speech does not conflict with
>>>[NIEMALS]/[VERBOTEN] opinions
>>>of what free speech is.
>>
>>Not at all: the Congo Remailer is open to all opinions, the more diverse,
>>the better. I treat all messages like the Crown Jewels, faithfully
>>transmitting them, with due care to obscure any information about the
>>origin of the message.
>>
>>>[CENSORED]/[NO WAY] = The Net [SOD OFF]
>>
>>Congo = The Civil Remailer.
>>
>>[In the interests of promoting civility,
>>one or more crude expressions have been replaced
>>with a stamp, in brackets, to symbolize their
>>unacceptability in civilized discourse]

Wonder what happens?
fuck
shit
crap
Eeelbash
asshole
dickhead
penis
fuckhead
dumbass
asswipe
butthead
braindead
cock
cocksucker
pussy
pussylicker

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS STINKING BASTARD PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 31.01.08 08.03.02

I have now read 10 of this person's messages and responses; enough
of this silly fool. I have now globally kill filtered him, goodby
Rod.

Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY BASTARD PEDOPHILE GET THE FUCK OUT! 31.01.08 08.03.02

Update your remailer list before sending your article.
Tools/remailers/update. See which are showing 100%. Use them.
These look good right now.

antani ************ 12:55 100.00%
austria ************ 16:25 100.00%
banana *#********** 11:57 100.00%
cripto ******+***** 30:00 100.00%
cside +***+++*++** 57:56 100.00%
cthulu ****+*+***** 55:54 100.00%
eelbash *******+**** 24:57 100.00%
george ************ 25:58 100.00%
hermes ++++++++++++ 1:50:57 100.00%
itomix2 *** 33:58 100.00%
kroken *+*++******* 40:57 100.00%
metacolo ************ 16:29 100.00%
starwars ************ 19:56 100.00%
tonga ************ 22:56 100.00%
zerofree ************ 32:26 100.00%

antani mixm...@firenze.linux.it ************ 15:53
100.00%
austria mixm...@remailer.privacy.at ************ 15:57
100.00%
bigapple rema...@bigapple.yi.org ------------ 6:54:57
100.00%
dizum rema...@dizum.com ************ 25:59
100.00%
eelbash rema...@eelbash.yi.org *******+**** 25:57
100.00%
starwars mixm...@tatooine.homelinux.net ************ 17:29
100.00%
metacolo m...@remailer.metacolo.com ************ 19:00
99.93%

M2N
mail...@anon.lcs.mit.edu
mail...@dizum.com

These should allow From:
Bigapple
dingo
frell
hastio
italy
panta
twisty
austria

I haven't checked them all.

In article <ui1rl1134p4o5v2ag...@4ax.com>
George Firestone <fire...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Have been unable to get articles posted using QS this week.

Kindly advise:
Which m2N are still working?

Which remailers still work, that allow different FROM ?

TIA
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download